City v Napoli Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: starting to buzz about wednesday already

Gutted that I'm out of town for this. Any one on here know of anywhere in Dover that might have this game on? My fear is it'll be all manure.

i ve been trying not to think about it but i m buzzing inside and cant wait. been caging everything up but the music in adverts on the telly are setting me off. cant wait!!!!

I think Zabaleta and Yaya with a front 4 is the only option Mancini has. Will be difficult as Napoli basically play a 3421 so our two could get swamped in there.

Probably the best way to counter it would be for Clichy/Richards to push up wherever possible, forcing back Dossena and Maggio. And Nasri/Silva taking it in turns to drop off slightly to check for Hamsiks runs in all of that midfield space we gave Wigan.

Cannot wait again for the next match. I hope it won't be a tactical shut out with both sides goading each other on who will counter attack first! Only joking hopefully, we now have the players to really shock Napoli and stun them into realizing how shit hot we are playing. I think they will score one but we'll get three.

Carstairs said:
Three weeks ago I volunteered to give some friends a lift to Heathrow Airport.

You guessed it, Wednesday evening.

Gonna pick them up at 6:30, hopefully be back home for 8pm.

Bugger it.
Bloody hell, what you driving a rocket? Heathrow?

Re: Re: starting to buzz about wednesday already

bobmcfc said:
have the tickets gone now ? cant see an option to buy on the box office
I thought there was only going to be 28000.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Carstairs said:
Three weeks ago I volunteered to give some friends a lift to Heathrow Airport.

You guessed it, Wednesday evening.

Gonna pick them up at 6:30, hopefully be back home for 8pm.

Bugger it.
Bloody hell, what you driving a rocket? Heathrow?

My van can really shift you know....

I have noticed that there have been options to download city games from this forum. Is the city vs napoli game going to be available to download. I will be be working while the match is on and i really need to watch it. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.