City v Newcastle Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely I'd consider starting Nacho man and attempt to give Aguero what little rest we can before he has to go around the world with Argentina likely playing both their games and then returning to us for Bournemouth, Sevilla and the scum.

Nacho could do with a start, and I think he's earned the opportunity but I'm thinking long term, Aguero looks like a man who needs a week off to recover and get that deadly form back and I think long term it would really help us to try to let him relax what little we can.

Mangala to replace Otamendi. Fernando for Yaya. At least we've got two strikers on the bench behind Aguero. Only play Silva if he's fully fit. Sagna and Kolarov both to start please.

Genuinely I'd consider starting Nacho man and attempt to give Aguero what little rest we can before he has to go around the world with Argentina

It's a nice though but you know Pellegrini won't do that. Besides, Sergio looked like he was starting to get his sharpness back against Gladbach and Newcastle at home could be the perfect game for him to kick start his season.

It's a nice though but you know Pellegrini won't do that. Besides, Sergio looked like he was starting to get his sharpness back against Gladbach and Newcastle at home could be the perfect game for him to kick start his season.

Very true, perhaps Bournemouth might be better and let him have a week off after internationals. I'm just very aware he looks like he needs to rest.

Very true, perhaps Bournemouth might be better and let him have a week off after internationals. I'm just very aware he looks like he needs to rest.
I think he will start Silva and Aguero especially as Kompany and Toure can't play and then bring them both off around the hour mark.

Team I'd pick

_____________Hart_____________

Zab__D/chellis___Mangala_Kol

Navas_____Fernandinho__sterling

________Sliva__De Bruyne_______

____________Aguero_____________

hart

zabba
mdm
otamendi
kolarov

fernando
fernandinho

kdb
silva
sterling

aguero

a good performance and 3 pts it's all that matters at this moment 3-0 win

Rest Aguero just after scores winner for us after a winner! Lol glad some on here aren't our manager. Get the game won then make changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.