City v Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

Have to agree with the one or two criticising Yaya. Think he has had an average season at best, didn't want to know today or at final last week. Looks like he doesn't want to run.

waspish said:
I don't care if we Weren't playing for jack shit that was an embarrassment Norwich record against city at our place In our history they have only beat us 3 times make that 4 with one of the best squads ever shocking indiscipline display BUT understandable with no manager at the helm Pellegrini got one hell of a job next season to upstage what Mancini has achieved at our club...

Well we should be used to last game embarrassments, anybody remember the 8-0 with Middlesborough?

We still finished 2nd remember, not that awful really for those saying this season has been crap

I have no doubt with a new manager and new players next season will be much better!!

samharris said:
waspish said:
I don't care if we Weren't playing for jack shit that was an embarrassment Norwich record against city at our place In our history that have only beat us 3 times make that 4 with one of the best squads ever shocking indiscipline display BUT understandable with no manager at the helm Pellegrini got one hell of a job next season to upstage what Mancini has achieved at our club...

Hasnt he just...Bob would have won that game today.

Plenty of similar non performances and results suggests he wouldn't have.

Too many players with minds on the beach or their next club today.

samharris said:
waspish said:
I don't care if we Weren't playing for jack shit that was an embarrassment Norwich record against city at our place In our history that have only beat us 3 times make that 4 with one of the best squads ever shocking indiscipline display BUT understandable with no manager at the helm Pellegrini got one hell of a job next season to upstage what Mancini has achieved at our club...

Hasnt he just...Bob would have won that game today.
WUM

RandomJ said:
What are you on about you numpty. We need change to get these players playing good again? But Mancini is no longer at the club so they should have played out of their skins tonight if Mancini was the sole problem. Maybe some will see now that actually we just have a lot of mercenaries who only give a shit about picking up their wages and pissing off on holiday. And don't give me the "nothing to play for" bollocks a lot of people still went and paid money to watch them play today if that's not a good enough reason for them to decide to play then they can fuck off.

Please enlighten me , who assembled this squad ? Kolarov (one of the worst we have had ) , Yaya Toure , Milner , Nasri , Dzeko , Garcia , Balotelli ( we would have won the derby , if he hadn't played ) , Maicon , all were bought under Mancini. Do you really think we can advance from the group stages of Champions League with that overpaid squad , without spending significant amount of money ?
Today's match was the exhibition of what Mancini's squad is capable of and completely vindicates his sacking.

This season is the justification too that why Mancini should never , ever be trusted on transfer matters , screwed Fiorentina , then Inter Milan and now City . No team cohesion , lack of proper system , hope Pellegrini and Txiki can sort out this mess.

nellyonthewing said:
samharris said:
jauganaut said:
Yaya Toure will soon outlive his usefulness. Rodwell is gunning for his position and is clearly more hungry.
What a fucking lazy player. You can tell that he knows he's the shit and chooses which ganes to show up in.
He won't run forward and won't run backwards, he just ambles about and tackles like a fucking sloth.
In my opinion, he's just one of those players we need to attract more consistent ones and compared to the amount of money he earns he is not good value.
So much talent, shit attitude and the poorest work rate I've ever seen, worse than Berbatov.
I can't wait for Fernandinho to put him on the bench

You really deserve to have a custard pie rammed in your face..

Why for saying it as it is.....Since YaYa got a new contract he's just strolled around-FACT

i agree one lazy bastard. sick of him this season

Shocking and totally digusted today, why would you not want to sign off your season with a win. Half hearted attempts all the time really pissed off, apart rodwell the rest are a fookin embaressment!

samharris said:
jauganaut said:
Yaya Toure will soon outlive his usefulness. Rodwell is gunning for his position and is clearly more hungry.
What a fucking lazy player. You can tell that he knows he's the shit and chooses which ganes to show up in.
He won't run forward and won't run backwards, he just ambles about and tackles like a fucking sloth.
In my opinion, he's just one of those players we need to attract more consistent ones and compared to the amount of money he earns he is not good value.
So much talent, shit attitude and the poorest work rate I've ever seen, worse than Berbatov.
I can't wait for Fernandinho to put him on the bench

You really deserve to have a custard pie rammed in your face..
Good job its not in Yayas face he would sit down on the pitch and eat it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.