City v Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

No effort because we had nowt to play for or prove. If we had waited until the end of the season to relieve Mancini, the players could have used this game as a farewell and put more effort in. Oh city... Also, I think if our new manager does NOT win a trophy next year he will be under huge pressure. Why should he stay after not improving on the previous year? If we sack one manager for winning nowt then are we going to sack them all for winning nowt? Troubling times.

CaliforniaBlue said:
You might be right, but that sentence works just as well if we'd won 6-0 today. Just saying.

If my aunt had wheels, she'd be a wagon.

jollylescott said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
As we have seen today there is major, major work needed on this so called team.
Yaya was embarrassing today he looks at least 2 stone overweight and it's showing in his performances.
He is one of the fattest prem players I have seen in a long time. It's a real shame he can't be subbed. He jog trotted around like it was Frank Bruno out there.
These sort of insensitive posts will have him looking for Kolo's pills.

argyle said:
waspish said:
I don't care if we Weren't playing for jack shit that was an embarrassment Norwich record against city at our place In our history they have only beat us 3 times make that 4 with one of the best squads ever shocking indiscipline display BUT understandable with no manager at the helm Pellegrini got one hell of a job next season to upstage what Mancini has achieved at our club...

Well we should be used to last game embarrassments, anybody remember the 8-0 with Middlesborough?

We still finished 2nd remember, not that awful really for those saying this season has been crap

I have no doubt with a new manager and new players next season will be much better!!

It was 8-1 and away to a team we alway struggle with this was Norwich at home where our record is lost 3 in our in tire history that's why I'm REALLY disappointed in that display

EricBrooksGhost said:
samharris said:
waspish said:
I don't care if we Weren't playing for jack shit that was an embarrassment Norwich record against city at our place In our history that have only beat us 3 times make that 4 with one of the best squads ever shocking indiscipline display BUT understandable with no manager at the helm Pellegrini got one hell of a job next season to upstage what Mancini has achieved at our club...

Hasnt he just...Bob would have won that game today.
WUM

worked with you then..One home loss this year tells me otherwise..

No team will win anything defending like that. Shocking. Hart get the Golden Gloves before the game and of course then concedes 3.

The wisdom of giving YaYa a 5 year contract at age 30 could prove a massive mistake. The guy hasn't looked bothered for weeks.

What the f*ck is going on ffs.
Kidd out
Managerless
Beat by norwich
Yaya lazy again

We need a major overhaul. I feel like the club have raped me .

jauganaut said:
Yaya Toure will soon outlive his usefulness. Rodwell is gunning for his position and is clearly more hungry.
What a fucking lazy player. You can tell that he knows he's the shit and chooses which ganes to show up in.
He won't run forward and won't run backwards, he just ambles about and tackles like a fucking sloth.
In my opinion, he's just one of those players we need to attract more consistent ones and compared to the amount of money he earns he is not good value.
So much talent, shit attitude and the poorest work rate I've ever seen, worse than Berbatov.
I can't wait for Fernandinho to put him on the bench

At 30 was it a mistake by the club to off a 4 year deal? I mean if he's knackered at 30 what's he going yo be like at 32 or 33. I think it was bad timing, his agent was making threats at a time the rags were pulling away from us. If that was happening now on the back of these poor performances I wonder if the club would listen to offers. One things for sure he needs a rest followed by a strict fitness program to get him ready for next season....and a new attitude.

blue underpants said:
samharris said:
jauganaut said:
Yaya Toure will soon outlive his usefulness. Rodwell is gunning for his position and is clearly more hungry.
What a fucking lazy player. You can tell that he knows he's the shit and chooses which ganes to show up in.
He won't run forward and won't run backwards, he just ambles about and tackles like a fucking sloth.
In my opinion, he's just one of those players we need to attract more consistent ones and compared to the amount of money he earns he is not good value.
So much talent, shit attitude and the poorest work rate I've ever seen, worse than Berbatov.
I can't wait for Fernandinho to put him on the bench

You really deserve to have a custard pie rammed in your face..
Good job its not in Yayas face he would sit down on the pitch and eat it

Post of the year, custard pie right back in your face samharris haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.