City v Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

Manchester_lalala said:
samharris said:
jauganaut said:
I appreciate your intelligent and insighful comment on my post you fucking idiot.
Don't reply till you have a meaningful argument to counter my valid points

your post was so fucking immature..it deserved my reply..

To be fair though, he is kind of right. He's probably still our most important player, which is showing because we are playing poorly without him putting a shift in. Needs to lose some weight in pre season or he will lose his place in the team.

Hes one of the best players we have ever had, ok hes on a bad patch.I just wish fans would see that tbh..

The slagging hes getting today is monumental..and totally undeserved..

samharris said:
jauganaut said:
samharris said:
You really deserve to have a custard pie rammed in your face..

I appreciate your intelligent and insighful comment on my post you fucking idiot.

-- Sun May 19, 2013 7:09 pm --

Manchester_lalala said:
samharris said:
sorry,but who the fuck are you ??

What? Put your dummy back in your mouth.

Its all you losers throwing your dummies out ffs..grow some...

What it means Sam Harris is the best your immense intellect can come up with is a 'custard pie remark' , what a stunning piece of rebuttal when faced with a cogent argument that YaYa might not be pulling his generous weight. Its this kind of depth of insight and perception that draws me back to this Forum time and again. Now go and ask your Nan to tuck you in there's a good lad.

1 plus point was Jack Rodwell, other than that i spent the whole game with my mate trying to name all the Spectrum footy manager games.

nellyonthewing said:
samharris said:
jauganaut said:

-- Sun May 19, 2013 7:09 pm --

Manchester_lalala said:
What? Put your dummy back in your mouth.

Its all you losers throwing your dummies out ffs..grow some...

What it means Sam Harris is the best your immense intellect can come up with is a 'custard pie remark' , what a stunning piece of rebuttal when faced with a cogent argument that YaYa might not be pulling his generous weight. Its this kind of depth of insight and perception that draws me back to this Forum time and again. Now go and ask your Nan to tuck you in there's a good lad.

You really dont do irony do you.. im laughing loud and proud at your immense lack of comprehension at was supposed to be a light hearted comment aimed at a kneejerk reaction of epic proportions..

oh and btw.. My nan died years ago..
fool.

samharris said:
jauganaut said:
Yaya Toure will soon outlive his usefulness. Rodwell is gunning for his position and is clearly more hungry.
What a fucking lazy player. You can tell that he knows he's the shit and chooses which ganes to show up in.
He won't run forward and won't run backwards, he just ambles about and tackles like a fucking sloth.
In my opinion, he's just one of those players we need to attract more consistent ones and compared to the amount of money he earns he is not good value.
So much talent, shit attitude and the poorest work rate I've ever seen, worse than Berbatov.
I can't wait for Fernandinho to put him on the bench

You really deserve to have a custard pie rammed in your face..

I think you'll find many of the fans think Yaya is quite lazy

CaliforniaBlue said:
You should have left your original quote in there (I've put it back in) - just writing some version of "if my auntie blah blah blah" whenever someone uses the word "if" isn't a great defence of you point of view.

My point is that today's performance could just as easily be used as a reason for not sacking Mancini - after all we saw last season what Mancini's squad was capable of. Furthermore, only one member of the defence, which was shockingly bad today (though not helped by the rest of the team, to be sure) was a Mancini signing, and even Kolarov rarely played with Mancini in charge.

Is it worth arguing over hypothetical situations ? Performances against Swansea , Wigan , Everton and West Brom do not substantiate your assumed reason for not sacking Mancini.

Find out how many crosses came from the left side side of the pitch , whenever that clueless **** played this season .

That's why i aforementioned that Mancini should never be trusted on transfer matters , after spending shedload of money we don't have a reliable centre-back cover , what a farce !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.