City v Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

Must admit it was really strange to see Carlos go off after just five minutes of the second half. Must've had an injury because that kind of substitution you see on a Sunday park team not at this level. Don't see the point of takin off the best performing players and leaving the worst players on, Richards, Dzeko, lescott, kolorarov were clearly having bad games. It's a bizarre thought process.

jauganaut said:
samharris said:
jauganaut said:
Yaya Toure will soon outlive his usefulness. Rodwell is gunning for his position and is clearly more hungry.
What a fucking lazy player. You can tell that he knows he's the shit and chooses which ganes to show up in.
He won't run forward and won't run backwards, he just ambles about and tackles like a fucking sloth.
In my opinion, he's just one of those players we need to attract more consistent ones and compared to the amount of money he earns he is not good value.
So much talent, shit attitude and the poorest work rate I've ever seen, worse than Berbatov.
I can't wait for Fernandinho to put him on the bench

You really deserve to have a custard pie rammed in your face..

I appreciate your intelligent and insighful comment on my post you fucking idiot.
Don't reply till you have a meaningful argument to counter my valid points

your post was so fucking immature..it deserved my reply..<br /><br />-- Sun May 19, 2013 7:09 pm --<br /><br />
Manchester_lalala said:
samharris said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Post of the year, custard pie right back in your face samharris haha!

sorry,but who the fuck are you ??

What? Put your dummy back in your mouth.

Its all you losers throwing your dummies out ffs..grow some...

There's a handful of matches where I expect every one on the pitch to be running around busting a gut - first match of the season, the two so-called Manchester derbies, and the last match of the fuckin' season. There was only Rodders and Jole who looked as though they gave an arse.

argyle said:
waspish said:
argyle said:
Well we should be used to last game embarrassments, anybody remember the 8-0 with Middlesborough?

We still finished 2nd remember, not that awful really for those saying this season has been crap

I have no doubt with a new manager and new players next season will be much better!!

It was 8-1 and away to a team we alway struggle with this was Norwich at home where our record is lost 3 in our in tire history that's why I'm REALLY disappointed in that display

Amongst the 8 goals we shipped I completely forgot we scored.

Oh yeah it was a terrible performance, I'm just being optimistic that we can't read too much into it in terms of what will happen next year.

In terms of this year I'm not surprised, too many players have had an average to below average season and we have struggled against lower league teams for some reason.

It should also be of no coincidence that 3 of our best defenders were out and we have defensive balls ups.

Yeah fair point but I think the team was good enough today not to concede 3 goals

samharris said:
jauganaut said:
samharris said:
You really deserve to have a custard pie rammed in your face..

I appreciate your intelligent and insighful comment on my post you fucking idiot.
Don't reply till you have a meaningful argument to counter my valid points

your post was so fucking immature..it deserved my reply..

To be fair though, he is kind of right. He's probably still our most important player, which is showing because we are playing poorly without him putting a shift in. Needs to lose some weight in pre season or he will lose his place in the team.

jauganaut said:
citymad said:
jauganaut said:
Yaya Toure will soon outlive his usefulness. Rodwell is gunning for his position and is clearly more hungry.
What a fucking lazy player. You can tell that he knows he's the shit and chooses which ganes to show up in.
He won't run forward and won't run backwards, he just ambles about and tackles like a fucking sloth.
In my opinion, he's just one of those players we need to attract more consistent ones and compared to the amount of money he earns he is not good value.
So much talent, shit attitude and the poorest work rate I've ever seen, worse than Berbatov.
I can't wait for Fernandinho to put him on the bench

At 30 was it a mistake by the club to off a 4 year deal? I mean if he's knackered at 30 what's he going yo be like at 32 or 33. I think it was bad timing, his agent was making threats at a time the rags were pulling away from us. If that was happening now on the back of these poor performances I wonder if the club would listen to offers. One things for sure he needs a rest followed by a strict
fitness program to get him ready for next season....and a new attitude.

I think the club's hands were tied in my opinion.
If we hadnt offered him a new contract then new investors would have been hedging their bets and it woukd have caused more unrest in the dressing room.
Plus we can't sell him without bringing anyone with a similar profile without negative consequences, we're not quite there as a club yet.
Plus he is still our best player

ffs have you heard yourself..first you slag him then you call him our best player.. youre a fucking WUM

Disappointed with a lot of players today, especially the one's who were known to have had disagreements with Mancini. They were handed a game today to effectively show us what they're all about, why they should be in the team, why it was right to sack Roberto etc.

They didn't turn up. Simple as. They got their wish but didn't bother putting a shift in today, bar Rodwell who was fantastic.

I'm actually a bit pissed off about the blip it makes on our home record. 1 loss in the last 2 and a half years, now another, just like that. Just looks shit.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
There's a handful of matches where I expect every one on the pitch to be running around busting a gut - first match of the season, the two so-called Manchester derbies, and the last match of the fuckin' season. There was only Rodders and Jole who looked as though they gave an arse.

They let Bobby Manc down. They've let us all down. We have been gutlessness personified for the past fortnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.