City v Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

samharris said:
Manchester_lalala said:
samharris said:
your post was so fucking immature..it deserved my reply..

To be fair though, he is kind of right. He's probably still our most important player, which is showing because we are playing poorly without him putting a shift in. Needs to lose some weight in pre season or he will lose his place in the team.

Hes one of the best players we have ever had, ok hes on a bad patch.I just wish fans would see that tbh..

The slagging hes getting today is monumental..and totally undeserved..

I just expect better off yaya. There's nothing worst than a player who is dossing about giving hardly any effort. I thought all along that playing yaya is wasted in a 442 and we are caught out most of the time. No better sight than seeing yaya in a more free role with two midfielders behind him.

Outplayed , no complaints from me

Rodwell if kept fit is a talent

A focused city next season will be a different proposition

Bring on august

bluemoon73 said:
1 plus point was Jack Rodwell, other than that i spent the whole game with my mate trying to name all the Spectrum footy manager games.

Another surprising plus point is that after a loss we're not getting a 'server error' message! :)

Just got back from the game, so not read the thread. Has anyone mentioned our fans booing kolarov? Fucking disgraceful - good fans my arse. We deserve any bad press we're bound to get.

scousemanc said:
samharris said:
jauganaut said:
Yaya Toure will soon outlive his usefulness. Rodwell is gunning for his position and is clearly more hungry.
What a fucking lazy player. You can tell that he knows he's the shit and chooses which ganes to show up in.
He won't run forward and won't run backwards, he just ambles about and tackles like a fucking sloth.
In my opinion, he's just one of those players we need to attract more consistent ones and compared to the amount of money he earns he is not good value.
So much talent, shit attitude and the poorest work rate I've ever seen, worse than Berbatov.
I can't wait for Fernandinho to put him on the bench

You really deserve to have a custard pie rammed in your face..

I think you'll find many of the fans think Yaya is quite lazy

Ahh at last, a reply that is worthy of my time.

I know hes the 'lazy' type fella.. but hes our lazy type,and every top club in the prem would want him...too many reacting over the loss and choosing their scapegoat for the day..The spanish duo have recently given him a 5 year contract, I didnt see a thread on here lambasting that decision...

argyle said:
bluemoon73 said:
1 plus point was Jack Rodwell, other than that i spent the whole game with my mate trying to name all the Spectrum footy manager games.

Another surprising plus point is that after a loss we're not getting a 'server error' message! :)

Aye and my tickets cost nothing from tickets for forces, so i cant complain.

Manchester_lalala said:
samharris said:
Manchester_lalala said:
To be fair though, he is kind of right. He's probably still our most important player, which is showing because we are playing poorly without him putting a shift in. Needs to lose some weight in pre season or he will lose his place in the team.

Hes one of the best players we have ever had, ok hes on a bad patch.I just wish fans would see that tbh..

The slagging hes getting today is monumental..and totally undeserved..

I just expect better off yaya. There's nothing worst than a player who is dossing about giving hardly any effort. I thought all along that playing yaya is wasted in a 442 and we are caught out most of the time. No better sight than seeing yaya in a more free role with two midfielders behind him.

We all know what hes like, its hard to get him motivated at the best of times...

bluemoon73 said:
argyle said:
bluemoon73 said:

Aye and my tickets cost nothing from tickets for forces, so i cant complain.

Jammy git!! I remember the football manager games, but I had them on Commodore 64.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.