City v Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

ElanJo said:
Micah and Lescott were fuckin
wank.gif

Bit unfair as they weren't protected by the midfield well at points in the game.

Plus, Micah is only just coming back from injury.

Simply awful except Rodwell and Tevez. What a load of lazy wankers, team needs surgery not just with personnel but attitude.

We were poor again. Can't really understand the team selection. Where is Kompany? Dzeko was terrible, the touch of an elephant. The defence was all over the place for all three Norwich goals - credit to them for a good performance btw - and we were fairly clueless overall. Such a disappointment after last year. Well done Mr Rodwell however... a brace from a midfielder? Bring it on!

LoveCity said:
Simply awful except Rodwell and Tevez. What a load of lazy wankers, team needs surgery not just with personnel but attitude.
Spot on. Awful attitude from the players

Expected a lot more from them after the manager got sacked - supposedly because of poor relationship with said players. Doesn't say much for their professionalism. Also Brian Kidd doesn't know what he's doing

ElanJo said:
Micah and Lescott were fuckin
wank.gif
Could not agree more , both were feeble in the tackle ,the air and no close marking. Hope micah was perhaps just not fully match fit. For me Lescott maybe knows he is on the way out. Never seen him play as badly he normally is good in the air. His passing is so basic at times and so slow that the opposition have too much time to get back.

Get shut of the fucking lot of em.Over paid tossers.While fans are cheesed off with their performances,they couldn't give a fuck.Probably on their way to a piss up already.

argyle said:
bluemoon73 said:
1 plus point was Jack Rodwell, other than that i spent the whole game with my mate trying to name all the Spectrum footy manager games.

Another surprising plus point is that after a loss we're not getting a 'server error' message! :)

You're right! And we're only up to 20-odd pages so far - poor effort from the Bluemoon mercenaries...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.