City v Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

I think that yaya was probs underwhelmed by what was at stake here today (nothing)

having said that, as a pro footballer, his professionalism should be able to make him stiffen the sinew and proe why even my gruding rag aquaintances admit that he is is a top player....

Is hi brther's imminent departure an issue ???

There weren't very many Norwich fans at the end when the players went around, but thought it very sporting of those left to applaud them.

Absolute disgrace.

I've just wasted six hours of my life in travel time and watching that shit.

Was chatting to a couple who had travelled all the way from Scotland who won't get back home until midnight.

The fans really deserved more than that .

Why Kidd did you pick a weak untried defence? Why not choose our strongest defence and then maybe choose attacking options based on a solid back line. if we'd got beat going for it in this way playing attacking exciting football the fans could have accepted it but to pick a weak insipid formation that never looked like winning is unforgivable.

Of course the result didn't matter and will be forgotten about next season but please stop treating the paying fans like shit and show us some respect.

Len Rum said:
Absolute disgrace.

I've just wasted six hours of my life in travel time and watching that shit.

Was chatting to a couple who had travelled all the way from Scotland who won't get back home until midnight.

The fans really deserved more than that .

Why Kidd did you pick a weak untried defence? Why not choose our strongest defence and then maybe choose attacking options based on a solid back line. if we'd got beat going for it in this way playing attacking exciting football the fans could have accepted it but to pick a weak insipid formation that never looked like winning is unforgivable.

Of course the result didn't matter and will be forgotten about next season but please stop treating the paying fans like shit and show us some respect.

Kidd well and truly showed why he didn't make it as a manager today. Clueless.

argyle said:
ElanJo said:
Micah and Lescott were fuckin
wank.gif

Bit unfair as they weren't protected by the midfield well at points in the game.

Plus, Micah is only just coming back from injury.
To be fair they were awful.

And people are talking about Viera taking over in a few years - tried and tested managers only please.

That non performance by Micah Richards was shameful.

A more overrated player I've not seen for some time. His technique is completely non-existent and the very fact that a person can become a supposed professional at football on the back of nothing but athletic ability says all you need to know why England will never win another World Cup. In short, as a footballer he is pure useless.

Coming back from injury can only be used to justify lack of fitness. What we have with Richards is a void of technique and positional sense.

Today's 2nd goal sees him inexplicably suddenly move away from the back post/corner of the goal area and dart towards the penalty spot being completely unaware that other big lump Grant Holt has been left to tap in.

The 3rd goal though summed up everything about Micah in a nutshell.

Awkward, Clumsy, Unaware and just nowhere remotely near what we need at our club. It wasn't even if the Norwich player who ran from his own half is Lionel Messi, but the way he managed to get Richards to fall over as if his boot laces were tied together was incredible and embarrassing. Oh and Pathetic!

Micah, we've enjoyed having you, but you have been rumbled; you are simply a clumsy shite footballer with a turn of pace!

MaineRoadBlue said:

A more overrated player I've not seen for some time. His technique is completely non-existent and the very fact that a person can become a supposed professional at football on the back of nothing but athletic ability says all you need to know why England will never win another World Cup. In short, as a footballer he is pure useless.

Coming back from injury can only be used to justify lack of fitness. What we have with Richards is a void of technique and positional sense.

Today's 2nd goal sees him inexplicably suddenly move away from the back post/corner of the goal area and dart towards the penalty spot being completely unaware that other big lump Grant Holt has been left to tap in.

Awkward, Clumsy, Unaware and just nowhere remotely near what we need at our club. It wasn't even if the Norwich player who ran from his own half is Lionel Messi, but the way he managed to get Richards to fall over as if his boot laces were tied together was incredible and embarrassing. Oh and Pathetic!

Micah, we've enjoyed having you, but you have been rumbled; you are simply a clumsy shite footballer with a turn of pace!

You're going to be disappointed then - he's just agreed a new 5 year deal with City.

stan bowles said:
MaineRoadBlue said:

You're going to be disappointed then - he's just agreed a new 5 year deal with City.

Woohoo lets play him at
Right Back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.