City v Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

CaliforniaBlue said:
Sorry if this was discussed elsewhere, but surely there's a reason Kompany and Nasty were completely absent from the last two games. Does it mean they're particularly upset at Mancini's exit, or exactly the opposite and being left out by Kidd as a result? "They're tired" just doesn't cut it.
Injury I believe. Somewhere in the Mirror.

We weren't playing for anything?
We should have been playing to keep gap with rags under 10 pts. To keep a decent defensive record. To keep good home record. To show doubters that we're fighters. So dispiriting. But suppose it strengthens new manager's hand to make big changes when he arrives

What a way to end the season! Brilliant by Aguero, last minute title winner, so cool. I'll remember that moment for ever.

Can't wait for next season now.

RandomJ said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I hope Tevez wasn't waving goodbye when he was substituted.

It will be a code red disaster if Tevez leaves and we're stuck with Dzeko next season.

Have they changed the rules saying you aren't allowed to sign players in the summer then?
You think we will sell Tevez and Dzeko?

That would leave only Aguero as a senior striker, meaning we would need to sign at least 2 £20,000,000+ strikers to stay competitive.

Won't happen In my opinion.

Manchester_lalala said:
wayne71 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
That game was irrelevant to what is going to happen in the summer. I predict almost half the players today won't be here next year. We will have a new style of play, players and manager. Think it was a good choice to get rid of Mancini after today's performance. Even though he's already gone, these are his players and style of play. Our season has been a disaster and we've only had an handful of good performances. Not good enough.

Nah mate going down to the 2nd division was a disaster, finishing second in the PL isn't. How can you blame Mancini when he's sat on a beach? It's about time the players took some responsibility for these types of performances.

On a positive note Rodwell looked pretty decent, look forward to seeing more of this from him.

It has been a disaster, in terms what we should be aiming for. Left behind by united in the league, embarrassing Europe campaign, out the league cup and an shocking performance the fa cup final. You cannot put all the blame on the players, Mancini has to take some responsibility. Looking back on the season, I doubt you'd get into double figures on how many really good performances we have had.

What I mean about im glad about Mancini going is this is his team what was out there today, just not good enough. I was unhappy about him getting sacked last week, but now I'm thinking it was for the best and we needed a change to get these players playing consistently good again.

What are you on about you numpty. We need change to get these players playing good again? But Mancini is no longer at the club so they should have played out of their skins tonight if Mancini was the sole problem. Maybe some will see now that actually we just have a lot of mercenaries who only give a shit about picking up their wages and pissing off on holiday. And don't give me the "nothing to play for" bollocks a lot of people still went and paid money to watch them play today if that's not a good enough reason for them to decide to play then they can fuck off.

To be fair i thought Norwich played well today , they were always game to attack and defended resolutely.

Both Rodwells goals were class , and Yayas pass for the second was top notch .....

the second and third Norwich goals were quality , and so was the ridiculously good pass for the second !

Can't really argue with the result too much , it's just been that kind of season , and todays scoreline just capped it off ...... we must do a whole lot better next time around.

No leadership on or off the pitch results in a load of lazy,egotistical wan****s taking the piss out of the fans.
Whoever comes in needs to address issues about fitness,discipline,leadership,loyalty,respect because we seem to have lost most of that this season

rastus said:
samharris said:
rastus said:
What attitude is that. meaningless game?

Its the attitude of a suporter who knows we are managerless with 3 of our best defenders missing..

Im having a wind up at the drama queens..

Ahh it becomes clear ;)

No worries fella...easy to get confused on here,especially on the biggest hissy fit post match thread of the whole season... :)

@BluePhil8 said:
RandomJ said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I hope Tevez wasn't waving goodbye when he was substituted.

It will be a code red disaster if Tevez leaves and we're stuck with Dzeko next season.

Have they changed the rules saying you aren't allowed to sign players in the summer then?
You think we will sell Tevez and Dzeko?

That would leave only Aguero as a senior striker, meaning we would need to sign at least 2 £20,000,000+ strikers to stay competitive.

Won't happen In my opinion.
Thank fuck you aren't a football scout

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.