City v Palace Post Match Thread

I would like to thank the following...

Man City FC for all the joy and heartache they have given me over the 47 years I have been a supporter.

Positive and realistic posters on this thread (with special thanks to Blue Billy) who make up for so many of the the idiotic, lonely losers on here whose only pleasure in life seems to be hiding in their little rooms moaning, groaning and slagging off their own club's players.

Fate for giving Ginger's dad to Ginger and not me.

The Internet for enabling me to publish my thanks.

Winning, losing, drawing, City FOREVER.

JJ

wagonman said:

Man City FC for all the joy and heartache they have given me over the 47 years I have been a supporter.

Positive and realistic posters on this thread (with special thanks to Blue Billy) who make up for so many of the the idiotic, lonely losers on here whose only pleasure in life seems to be hiding in their little rooms moaning, groaning and slagging off their own club's players.

JJ

Well said mate. How can we not be happy?
Top of the league
100% home record
8 wins and one draw this month (we played some difficult teams inc Arse, dippers, Bayern) One of the best Christmases ive had footy wise
Still in all comps. Look at Jan and we play league cup semi and Barcelona in champs league! Bace-effing-lona!!!

Wonderful days to be a blue! Great days of joy ahead!!

ade_akhtar said:
wagonman said:

JJ

Well said mate. How can we not be happy?
Top of the league
100% home record
8 wins and one draw this month (we played some difficult teams inc Arse, dippers, Bayern) One of the best Christmases ive had footy wise
Still in all comps. Look at Jan and we play league cup semi and Barcelona in champs league! Bace-effing-lona!!!

Wonderful days to be a blue! Great days of joy ahead!!

The overwhelming majority of City fans are happy

Not sure if been mentioned but Pellegrini should now get manager of the month! (Hope it's not the kiss of death)???

To be honest I was expecting such a close game. We were exhausted playing 2 games in so little time. Thank god we have such depth in the squad. However, I don't think Silva will play next game, he's played a lot of games in a short space of time. I remember 2 seasons ago, or was it last season, when he was looking absolutely shattered and after a few games of rest he was as sharp as ever. He is undoubtably one of our best players, just class and these last few games are taking a toll on him. He definately didn't look at his best against Liverpool, a lot of his touches were a bit ragged I would say.

Had a feeling we would rest some players today and said we'd win one nil. Was nervy near the end but we got the 3 points and we move on some players needed resting shame they had to come on but well done pellegrini u got it spot on. And congrats to dzeko on his 50th goal isn't the best but ant knock him he does win is games..

martinmcfc said:
Not sure if been mentioned but Pellegrini should now get manager of the month! (Hope it's not the kiss of death)???

Why clarify your statement with that. You know it ALWAYS is. I don't want that shit trophy anywhere near our manager or
stadium.

5u5m1t said:
To be honest I was expecting such a close game. We were exhausted playing 2 games in so little time. Thank god we have such depth in the squad. However, I don't think Silva will play next game, he's played a lot of games in a short space of time. I remember 2 seasons ago, or was it last season, when he was looking absolutely shattered and after a few games of rest he was as sharp as ever. He is undoubtably one of our best players, just class and these last few games are taking a toll on him. He definately didn't look at his best against Liverpool, a lot of his touches were a bit ragged I would say.

His booking means he is suspended for the next match vs Swansea.

3 Points Job done simple as that.

I said on the pre-match thread it wouldn't be the pasting people predicted. It was always going to be tough game and sometimes you need to grind out wins when not at your best and we have done that twice in 2 games. The amount of spoilt fans around me moaning because we are not 3-0 up after 20 minutes are deluded to the extreme. It was all about being patient and trusting the players today and they obliged in the end. Next game please and hopefully another 3 points in the bag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.