City v Palace Post Match Thread

Eagle82 said:
Eagle dan in peace here and back from the game. Wow! What short memories most of you have. Its wasnt that long ago you guys were below us in league 2 with your hero 'the goat' missing sitters. id have expected these comments from scummy utd fans who havent seen real football like you and i down in the lesser leagues but it seems most of you have turned into them, remember your only up there now cos of your sheak owners.
Oh of course our team that only just survived administration 3 years ago and cost less than 7mill should come to eitead (franchise) and try and outplay £350 million pounds worth of talent. We'd get destroyed. That's what footballs about tactics, passion, remember the magic of fa cup. But seems you've forgotten. I'd take my little palace run by 4 real fans and a shitty stadium over yours any day. It's more fun when you upset the big boys even if you don't win. Your support used to be one of the best I witnessed, yesterday it was like a library, any noise I did here were moans at dzeko. But the goat was better. So proud of our club today. Players and fans were amazing

if you are proud of wasting time at 0-0 and playing with a back 10 so be it

you sound like a bitter individual my friend

and i'd love you to explain what "real" football is

I think we can expect more of the same in many of the home games to come with teams at the bottom fighting for every point.

Won't work of course when our A team is back in.

Palace did ok yesterday though and created too many opportunities for my liking.

de niro said:
Eagle82 said:
Eagle dan in peace here and back from the game. Wow! What short memories most of you have. Its wasnt that long ago you guys were below us in league 2 with your hero 'the goat' missing sitters. id have expected these comments from scummy utd fans who havent seen real football like you and i down in the lesser leagues but it seems most of you have turned into them, remember your only up there now cos of your sheak owners.
Oh of course our team that only just survived administration 3 years ago and cost less than 7mill should come to eitead (franchise) and try and outplay £350 million pounds worth of talent. We'd get destroyed. That's what footballs about tactics, passion, remember the magic of fa cup. But seems you've forgotten. I'd take my little palace run by 4 real fans and a shitty stadium over yours any day. It's more fun when you upset the big boys even if you don't win. Your support used to be one of the best I witnessed, yesterday it was like a library, any noise I did here were moans at dzeko. But the goat was better. So proud of our club today. Players and fans were amazing

course you would.

oh and the 350m bit is simply not true. that was just our bench.
ha ha love it

tonea2003 said:
Eagle82 said:

I take it you didn't go to that Arsenal game at our place a few years back when Barton scored a penalty putting us one up early on and a more blatant wasting of time in a game I have never seen. Palace did ok yesterday and made the most of what they had, good luck to them I say.
What annoys me about City fans was prevalent yesterday, booing and having a go at Garcia and Dzeko every time they passed it back or sideways and not a murmur when anyone else did it.

Eagle82 said:
What's a sheak owner? There seems to be some sort of misunderstanding going on at the moment with opposition fans, for some reason you seem to think we give a flying fuck that you don't like us anymore because we had the temerity to be bought by somebody who has made our dreams come true. Just to clear it up, we don't, obviously I don't speak for everyone as there are a few backward folk like yourself who would rather do it the 'proper' way, but overall I think it's fair to say watching the best football in the league, possibly Europe, seeing the countries leading training complex being built which will benefit us for decades whilst challenging on all fronts for silverware helps us sleep soundly at night. I appreciate you've got Tony Pulis's brand of football to help you sleep, but trust me, it's not quite the same..
Enjoy relegation mate.

Eagle82 said:
Your support used to be one of the best I witnessed, yesterday it was like a library, any noise I did here were moans at dzeko. But the goat was better. So proud of our club today. Players and fans were amazing
Our home support was dire yesterday, granted. We gave nothing. Unfortunately our home support is only half decent for the big games these days. Arsenal atmosphere was ok to good, Liverpool just ok. You're overly impressed with yourself though. I was looking forward to a visit from Palace Ultras, but you weren't that good. Not anywhere near as good as I was expecting. Above average these days but quite a few clubs a season usually bring better away support than that. You spent most of your time trying to goad and taunt us rather than singing about your own team. Comparing your away support to ours away against Leicester the other week, and there's no comparison. We were a lot lot louder and almost everything we sung was about our own team. Even though Leicester's fans were as bad as us yesterday we didn't bother to spend the entire game singing about how bad the home support is. I'm very confident our away support against Blackburn in the cup will piss all over yours yesterday as well. Listen out for us and you'll see that your all too easily formed view that we're a club who've lost our way is wrong.

Can't stand Pulis but he did set his team up in the right way if they wanted to get something out if the game, they not going come to ours and go toe to toe!

The ground hog day of Pulis 300m interview after games is getting pretty tedious now though...

Its only took the arsehole that is Pulis 5 weeks to turn Palace into Stoke anti football. If Palace fans are happy with that good luck to them !!!!!!!!!!!

Bluebee2 said:
tonea2003 said:
Eagle82 said:

I take it you didn't go to that Arsenal game at our place a few years back when Barton scored a penalty putting us one up early on and a more blatant wasting of time in a game I have never seen. Palace did ok yesterday and made the most of what they had, good luck to them I say.
What annoys me about City fans was prevalent yesterday, booing and having a go at Garcia and Dzeko every time they passed it back or sideways and not a murmur when anyone else did it.

time wasting once you are in front is a completely different to time wasting at 0-0 its just not comparable( and yes i was present at that game)
and don't put me in a booing our players bracket, something i have not and never will do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.