City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worrying thing about today (and a few times this season) is how a long ball punted between the centre halves causes chaos for us. I can see palace getting some joy with this. Hope nastasic plays

There should be a new rule to rest at least 48 hours after a game so 3 days minimum.

isnt this the rule of thumb for weight workouts or intensive cardio? its less of the fatigue but more of risk of injury if Im not wrong.

bluemurray said:
Playing a full-strength side would be my preferred option, leave the chopping and changing for the FA cup match next up.... although if Palace play the way Pullis used to set up his Stoke team at the Etihad we may well give them a proper hiding!
My view as well. I'd maybe rest Zabba depending on how he feels but play as much full strength as possible. Hammer Palace and introduce some squad players for B'Burn away.
We really need to be top after this game. Send the message.

Palace will be happy to lose 3-0 and that would be a good result for us. It'll be all over by half-time

bluemurray said:
Playing a full-strength side would be my preferred option, leave the chopping and changing for the FA cup match next up.... although if Palace play the way Pullis used to set up his Stoke team at the Etihad we may well give them a proper hiding!
The FA cup match isn't next up after Palace; we go to Swansea on new year's day.

Why does everyone want Nastasic and DiMichelis back ? Keep Lescott in. He knows what he's doing back there. Dimichelis sells himself so cheaply he's sponsored by the Trotter family and Nasty gets bullied by bigger forwards.

We can't take any team lightly.

I actually think Pulis will play a weakened side anyway after today's great win for them as their game at New Year is much more important to them and much more winnable.

Hart
Boyota
Clichy
Kompany
Nastasic
Fernandinho
Garcia
Navas
Nasri
Milner
Dzeko

Yaya, Silva, Negredo to come on if needed.

Rodwell not even on the bench today so I'm not convinced Pellegrini rates him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.