City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Jedinak seems to be a really good player for them.

They have the joint most injuries (7) in the league, can they really rotate much?

I think we'll win this, but not in the swashbuckling way you'd normally expect. It's just about getting the results with the stupid scheduling right now.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
We will rest players for sure. I expect Negredo,Navas,Kolarov,Silva or Nasri but take it lightly at our peril.

Best plan really is a strong side get enough ahead to play at an easy pace and key players go off.

The only way. Get the best to start and then take yer foot off the gas. Palace need points as much as anybody and will be busting a gut to take home what they came with - 0-0 and a point. Go for the jugular and then bottle it up!

hart

boyata
clichy
vk
lescott

garcia
fernandinho
silva
milner
nasri

dzeko

3-1 city…..goals from dzeko 2 and silva

-------------Joe----------------
Zaba---Kompany--Lescott---Clichy
-------Rodwell----Fernandinho----
Navas--------Nasri-----------Milner
-------------Dzeko----------------

stan bowles said:
Why does everyone want Nastasic and DiMichelis back ? Keep Lescott in. He knows what he's doing back there. Dimichelis sells himself so cheaply he's sponsored by the Trotter family and Nasty gets bullied by bigger forwards.
Did you not watch Lescott today?

SWP's back said:
stan bowles said:
Why does everyone want Nastasic and DiMichelis back ? Keep Lescott in. He knows what he's doing back there. Dimichelis sells himself so cheaply he's sponsored by the Trotter family and Nasty gets bullied by bigger forwards.
Did you not watch Lescott today?

Haha, it's times like today when I wonder how Jolene ever made it as a pro footballer. How someone can be so hopeless with the ball at their feet is beyond me, can't even make a 5 yard basic pass look simple.

Again, lovely bloke and done us good service but time for him to be replaced and let him move on.

Zab needs to rest.

I'd give Dzeko, Milner and Rodwell some game time too.

Other than that it's just being clever- like the idea of Yaya and Fernandinho having a half each.

Crystal Palace got themselves out of the relegation zone. They are in good form. However they'll be tired on Saturday. I say, give the kids a chance. Lopes, Fafana, Boyata, etc.

898249_Champions_League_Team.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.