City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
regista said:
Crystal Palace got themselves out of the relegation zone. They are in good form. However they'll be tired on Saturday. I say, give the kids a chance. Lopes, Fafana, Boyata, etc.

898249_Champions_League_Team.jpg

We are not playing two young lads and Garcia in midfield- that's asking for trouble.

regista said:
Crystal Palace got themselves out of the relegation zone. They are in good form. However they'll be tired on Saturday. I say, give the kids a chance. Lopes, Fafana, Boyata, etc.

Are you crazy? We're playing a Premier League team fighting for their lives, not some League One side in the Capital One Cup.

regista said:

that is never gonna happen. They are a good team and we need to play the kids in the cup. The only kid I would give a chance to if he is fit is guidetti

regista said:

With respect, what a ridiculous post that is.
This isn't the first round of the league cup.
We shouldn't underestimate anyone in this league.
We play with a strongest team as possible and beat them by as many as possible.

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
stan bowles said:
Why does everyone want Nastasic and DiMichelis back ? Keep Lescott in. He knows what he's doing back there. Dimichelis sells himself so cheaply he's sponsored by the Trotter family and Nasty gets bullied by bigger forwards.
Did you not watch Lescott today?

Haha, it's times like today when I wonder how Jolene ever made it as a pro footballer. How someone can be so hopeless with the ball at their feet is beyond me, can't even make a 5 yard basic pass look simple.

Again, lovely bloke and done us good service but time for him to be replaced and let him move on.

Dear god. Dimichelis might be a better footballer technically but as a defender he's darn near a liability. Nastasic - cool calm and collected. No good when it's a physical battle though.

Barker said:
regista said:

Are you crazy? We're playing a Premier League team fighting for their lives, not some League One side in the Capital One Cup.

i doubt theyre thinking about stealing the three points. i think theyll play some kids as well.

it's absolutley essential that most of the players who played today are rested because we swansea away coming up in a few days.

im convinced arsenal will drop points against newcastle . we should move to the top of the table on saturday.

Palace are getting some good results recently. Play as strong a side as possible then rest players only if we get the game comfortably won. Can't go into this game with an attitude that we just need to turn up to win.

DannyBoy2890 said:
regista said:

With respect, what a ridiculous post that is.
This isn't the first round of the league cup.
We shouldn't underestimate anyone in this league.
We play with a strongest team as possible and beat them by as many as possible.

Give relegation fodder half a chance and they'll take it. Just look at Sunderland today. Never won at EFC in the last six and conceded twenty goals. Albeit a dodgy pen and sending off but anyone can beat anyone. Play the strongest possible!

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
regista said:

that is never gonna happen. They are a good team and we need to play the kids in the cup. The only kid I would give a chance to if he is fit is guidetti
lol someone is on wacky backy ...play guidetti and dzeko milner rodwell navas silva boyata nastasic kompany clichy hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.