Nastasic
Clichy

Garcia
Fernandinho

Navas
Yaya
Silva

Dzeko

Pretty much what I would go with. Two of Nasri, Navas, Merlin starting with Yaya advanced. I'd go with Rodwell over Garcia though.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Be interesting to see if Rodwell does get a game.

I have a feeling Pellegrini doesn't really rate him.

i didn't see him on the bench vs liverpool. is he injured again ?

Could anyone see this happend?

Feels like the last player on earth to make a chock return from injury...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stevan-jovetic-could-play-manchester-6449680" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... er-6449680</a>

just checked , that the match is again not being shown al jazeera ... same thing was with the fulham which was not live

apparently its to curb piracy with pubs in the UK showing the streams. it is a legit reason there ?

regista said:
Be interesting to see if Rodwell does get a game.

I have a feeling Pellegrini doesn't really rate him.

i didn't see him on the bench vs liverpool. is he injured again ?

Don't think so. Think Garcia higher up the pecking order
Strange, considering his performance against Norwich where he tore up the pitch, once fit Rodwell will be a fine understudy to Yaya and Fernand, admittedly, Garcia has improved, but to the extent that he's a big game starter, he will do fine against lesser clubs, but in big games MP uses him to shut up shop. I think Rodwell has/had an injury though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.