City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Negredo have an ice pack strapped to his calf after he came off (on tunnel cam)?

alib said:
Didn't Negredo have an ice pack strapped to his calf after he came off (on tunnel cam)?

He did mate but i think its just a precautionary thing. That said, Dzeko will start the game today imo and that will have been the plan all along.

Len Rum said:
Did you study the faces of the Palace players after their game on Thursda? They looked shattered. So relatively fitness levels shouldn't be an issue.

Concerns are less about relative fitness; more about the coming month's demands on City.

There has to be a balanced approach with every opponent taken seriously and only moderate rotation. By all means take other players off if/when the game is clearly won.

Wholesale rotation and/or playing a load of kids smacks of arrogance and complacency. Once you start grading opponents and disrespecting the "weaker" ones you are likely to get bitten on the arse.

No way we can afford to rest 4 or 5 players today, Palace should be given full respect. Pulis will have them well organised and up for it which reflects in their recent results, Pellers keeping them at a hotel between games suggests he isnt taking it lightly, and we then have 5 days rest before Swansea away. I have a feeling todays game will be a lot tougher than some are thinking.

blueinsa said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
I have a bad feeling about this game today

Give over ffs.
I think he should play his best team and get the game won. I have doubts he will rest the key players which worries me. Hopefully we start like this;
Hart
Milner
Kompany
Nastatic
Clichy
Navas
Fernandinho
Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Dzeko

Garcia on for silva at half time if we're winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.