City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hart, boyata, nastasic, demichellis, clichy, rodwell, yaya, milner, nasri, dzeko...jovetic?

Playing a full-strength side would be my preferred option, leave the chopping and changing for the FA cup match next up.... although if Palace play the way Pullis used to set up his Stoke team at the Etihad we may well give them a proper hiding!

Can't take them lightly but with so many games, and it is at home, very likely to see lots of rotation for this. Wonder how bad Demichelis injury is.

I hope MP uses this match to rotate the squad. I don't want to see any crucial players get an injury as the one Zab got. Guidetti and/or Lopes deserves a chance to shine! My hopes for Jovetic are gone..

I think Hart will play - also use of the squad. I think Negredo will sit this one out. Also Zabaleta .
So the team from =
Nastasic ,Demichelis , Clichy , Kolarov, Lescott, Kompany, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Nasri ,
Milner , Silva ,Garcia , Dzeko , Navas ,Rodwell , Boyata
Bench; ,Pantillimon.

Say Hart
Boyata Demi ,Nasti , Clichy
Navas ,Fern ,Yay ,Milner ,
Silva and Dzeko..
I wonder if Jovetic will make the bench.? Next games are Palace(H) ,Swans (A) , Blackburn(A) in FA Cup

Demichelis pulled his hamstring in training and it took even Zabs more than 48 hours to play again so I highly doubt he plays

Noticed Nasty was on the bench, and Lescott played a good game

We can play the centre-halves again after 48 hours. Its the midfielders and forwards who will struggle

Perhaps we can give Yaya and Fernandinho 45 mins each

------------------------Hart
Zab----Kompany---------Lescott/Nasty---Clichy
-----------------Garcia Yaya/Fernando
---------------Rodwell Milner Nasri
-----------------------Dzeko

BlueMo' said:
alky313 said:
Just 44 hours away.

I think it's well out of order. All games should be played Sunday.

Perhaps, but I think the fixtures work in our favour. We're playing Palace, their second away game in 3 days. They play Norwich at home on 1st Jan, which game they'll prioritise?

The Swansea game should be a much tougher test. Given that there was always going to be a game on Boxing Day, and a weekend fixture, followed by one on New Year's day, we're better off having the extra day's rest before the Swansea game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.