City V PSG ticket Prices: Club Statement

P's don't forget that we have new badge come may so better start saving now
As it's new tops new coats hats polo shirts the full package

I've been wondering about that myself. I reckon in 3-5 years time the club will change it again. Probably something along the lines of: "the rose isn't popular, people miss the eagle."

Launch a new badge including one or two contentious items then rinse and repeat the process 3-5 years later. Maybe I'm being cynical? Maybe I'm not?

Cheapest for real v Wolfsburg is €70, it seems our prices are in line with theirs, going rate I suppose

Whoever sanctioned that statement needs hanging from the SS3 just to the right of the banner.

Like many I'm already mightily pissed off with the club, board, 'matchday experience', manager & quite a few players. The club PR people must be aware of the ground swell and (lack of) happiness factor and they come out with a big Fuck You statement.

Even in the days of Ball, Swales, Clarke I've always loved my club as I thought it was unconditional.........it's not unconditional anymore. I'll never love another but celibacy is looking like a painless option.

Doesn't look good for a season card freeze either does it?

Perfect timing. Right after the derby.

It's like they want us to dislike the club.

I agree here.I think this has been planned for a while they have just been biding their time,our owners have proven pretty astute so far in most things.Build up our worldwide profile,the tourist fan base,get a few thousand on the waiting list then start the cull of our hard core fans,price them out,piss them off,replace them with a more affluent hard core and big spending tourists.

''Hey it is £60 a ticket but you can watch some woman trying to guess her husband while blindfolded pre match,hear Natalie Pike screaming as the team arrives,see our new interactive ''Come on City!'' screens during the game'' and so on and so forth.It looks like they have led us on to one big fucking sucker punch all along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.