City V PSG ticket Prices: Club Statement

Whoever sanctioned that statement needs hanging from the SS3 just to the right of the banner.

Like many I'm already mightily pissed off with the club, board, 'matchday experience', manager & quite a few players. The club PR people must be aware of the ground swell and (lack of) happiness factor and they come out with a big Fuck You statement.

Even in the days of Ball, Swales, Clarke I've always loved my club as I thought it was unconditional.........it's not unconditional anymore. I'll never love another but celibacy is looking like a painless option.

Doesn't look good for a season card freeze either does it?
This

Well if they want thousands of empty seats they're going the right way about it.

What that statement says is that MCFC now value money over a full stadium and the fans backing their team. I hope it's fucking deserted.

RIP Manchester City (1894-2016)

I am disgusted by that statement. It is so weak it is untrue. The person who decided those prices will probably never have been to Maine road or fully understand how fan base and type of club we are. I have been for thirty odd years and I have never ever felt so disalusioned. I didn't even bother with the Derby and have missed the most home games this season I ever have where in the past I wouldn't have slept I would have been so excited. If the club are loosing the likes of me who had assumed I would have season ticket for the rest of my life then they are getting it wrong. It is a mixture of things, the poor team, the sanitised stadium, the traffic, the cheese, the dull manager, some scummy fans behaviour if am honest and they want me to pay a fortune for the privilege. My direct debit to city runs at 500 a month for my families season tickets. I really am at the end of my tether and I have tried to remain positive. If it wasn't an opportunity to see my dad at the games I wouldn't bother agian this season either. It has become a chore.

Plastic club whether we like it or not.

I was gonna bite the bullet and definitely go, as I did with Kiev, but having second thoughts.

I'm only 22, but I feel for some of the older ones who've been watching us for 30, 40+ years who haven't got decent pensions or a well paid job. These blokes have waited a lot longer than I have to see us play in these sorts of ties, and what they thought to be their own people, are screwing them and the rest of us over. And arrogant bastards like Txiki and Soriano are loving it.

These blokes ain't Manchester City, we will be here a lot longer than them after they've bled the pot dry.

What is evident now is there is a massive and growing shift by long standing fans against the policy's of MCFC.

I suggest they fucking wake up, there are too many people towing the line at the club who are ignoring us the fans. We have been suckered in by reasonable success and not dare question the hierarchy because we all thought the sun shines out of there arse for what they have given us.

It's a fucking sham tbh, unless there's a change in attitude to the fans then next years season ticket will be my last.

Thoroughly pissed of with the whole set up if I'm honest- it's not all about the winning - the day we turn into the spitting image of United is the day I turn my back on the club.

They need to fucking wake up-at all levels .

and people on here are surprised that we're being turned into this.....

granted be pissed off but surprised? do not be. Our benevolent owners bought to make money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.