City V PSG ticket Prices: Club Statement

If we do not have the same number of fans as these other clubs surely we need to charge more if we are to compete with them? Our owners can't just bankroll us forever we need to become self sufficient to compete at the top level.

I'm one of the long stranding season ticket holders who will eventually be priced out and I'm saddened by it but I also know I can't have my cake and eat it.

It's either success and higher ticket prices or no success and low ticket prices.

Take your choice blues.

You will catch a few with that!!

You're either purposely WUMming, or you've not read the post where people have done the maths and shown how very very little ticket prices affect our revenue. We already are massively self-sufficient, hence the large profits, and this will only continue.
Our owners are the reason the ticket prices don't affect our revenue! They got us here therefore they have the right to charge us what they want.

Without our owners we'd probably be bottom half of the PL or in a lower division yet you have the audacity to demand lower ticket prices??

Our owners are doing what they can and we are still one of the cheapest set of tickets around.

If your mate built you a house to live in and then you moved in and demanded to live there for next to nothing you'd be classed as a cheeky git. Can't see any difference with the moaning fans on here why do they think our owners should give the tickets away after all the money they have put in?

It has nothing to do with frustration or the teams current poor performances.

If you think we'll get 48,000 for this game, you will be in for a shock.
If you think we will get 48,000 genuine City fans, minus the tourists, day trippers, etc, you will be in for another shock
If you think City won't give away tickets, sell them at a reduced price to certain groups, and fill any empty seats as much as they can, a-la Kiev, you will be in for a shock.

This isn't about me or you. It's about all genuine City fans who will be priced out of this match.

I'm not saying 48000 genuine city fans will turn up but in total city/ day trippers/ PSG fans I think it will be close to that mark. I could be way out and I don't know what tactics the club will use to shift the tickets but I would say they do similar ones every CL game. The club charged more on average for the barca game last season and that sold with very little outcry. And yes I agree barca are a 'bigger draw' but from what I see, the opposition has no relevance to people's complaints it's just the price. I would argue a very large percentage of those to complain this year, paid just as much, if not more just over 12 months ago. That's what the fat cats at the club will see and genuine fans have been priced out many years ago in terms of match day pricing. I think the club overall have been very fair value on season cards though to balance the argument.

Our owners are the reason the ticket prices don't affect our revenue! They got us here therefore they have the right to charge us what they want.

Without our owners we'd probably be bottom half of the PL or in a lower division yet you have the audacity to demand lower ticket prices??

Our owners are doing what they can and we are still one of the cheapest set of tickets around.

If your mate built you a house to live in and then you moved in and demanded to live there for next to nothing you'd be classed as a cheeky git. Can't see any difference with the moaning fans on here why do they think our owners should give the tickets away after all the money they have put in?
Who's asking for tickets to be given away?

extra
If we do not have the same number of fans as these other clubs surely we need to charge more if we are to compete with them? Our owners can't just bankroll us forever we need to become self sufficient to compete at the top level.

I'm one of the long stranding season ticket holders who will eventually be priced out and I'm saddened by it but I also know I can't have my cake and eat it.

It's either success and higher ticket prices or no success and low ticket prices.

Take your choice blues.

Have you not read the threads?

It will cost City 150K+ to fill the stadium with affordable tickets.

City have made an extra £9mill+ for getting through to the QF.

How much extra would City make with a full house roaring the team into the semi-finals?

How much more drinks, food, and merchandise would City sell with an extra 10,000 fans in the stadium?

With respect Kiam you don't half talk some shite.

Have you not read the threads?

It will cost City 150K+ to fill the stadium with affordable tickets.

City have made an extra £9mill+ for getting through to the QF.

How much extra would they make with a full house roaring them into the semi-finals?

How many more drinks, food, and merchandise would City sell with an 10,000 fans in the ground?
How much more would they make if people paid the £60? It's a Champions League quarter final not a Mickey Mouse game.

If you go to see a top sports event or pop star £60 is about right.

£60 for a Carling Cup game against Watford I'd agree it would be steep but our owners haven't done that they've reduced the prices for those types of games.

Success is expensive either accept it or stop going and save your money.

ADUG does not = CHARITY

Yes it does.

Instead of selling reasonably priced tickets, they would rather give them away to fill empty seats.

Even after doing that there 10,000 empty seats against Kiev. 10,000 empty seats they could have sold with correct ticket pricing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.