City V PSG ticket Prices: Club Statement

The German clubs have proved that you can have cheap ticket prices while not compromising the quality of the product on offer. Bayern's season tickets start at just over £100 and while I'm not advocating City do something like that - after all it's not like for like as that Bayern price is for a terrace ticket - the amount of money that English PL teams now rake in from other revenue streams means they're less reliant on gate money than ever before.

I'd actually go as far as to say that clubs outside the Premier League have more of an excuse to charge high prices because they don't get anything like the same amount of TV and sponsorship money so the gate money is basically their main revenue stream.

Exactly

Something tells me that if they don't lower the prices they'll increase ST prices for next season

To the City fans who are saying they are happy/ok with the pricing structure for PSG, S/Ts or other games at the Etihad then thats fine- you have an opinion and your entitled to say it. However, dont criticise other blues who are trying to get the club to take a deep breath here, step back and look at what is going on.
Many fans are genuinely struggling with matchday prices for various reasons or at a point where they are not going to be regularly following the club next season... for goodness sake even if you dont agree have some compassion, it may be you next year.
Im not sure i agree with a walk-out but i would have to support others who have stood beside me through thick and thinner for many years. Hopefully it wont get to that but our club has been a leader with so many issues over recent years and yet they seem so out of touch on this one.

To the City fans who are saying they are happy/ok with the pricing structure for PSG, S/Ts or other games at the Etihad then thats fine- you have an opinion and your entitled to say it. However, dont criticise other blues who are trying to get the club to take a deep breath here, step back and look at what is going on.
Many fans are genuinely struggling with matchday prices for various reasons or at a point where they are not going to be regularly following the club next season... for goodness sake even if you dont agree have some compassion, it may be you next year.
Im not sure i agree with a walk-out but i would have to support others who have stood beside me through thick and thinner for many years. Hopefully it wont get to that but our club has been a leader with so many issues over recent years and yet they seem so out of touch on this one.
Excellent post.

I've not read all of the thread, and have just purchased my ticket for PSG @£50 ST in the East Stand(thought it was gonna be £60) have the club done a U Turn? and looking on my purchase history I was charged £45 in 2014 to watch Barca so no grumbles from me to pay £50 to watch PSG in the quarters.

I've not read all of the thread, and have just purchased my ticket for PSG @£50 ST in the East Stand(thought it was gonna be £60) have the club done a U Turn? and looking on my purchase history I was charged £45 in 2014 to watch Barca so no grumbles from me to pay £50 to watch PSG in the quarters.

Yes. Knocked £10 off Today.

So if it wasn't for the fans and the backlash, you would still be paying £60, my fellow Blue.

We've saved you £10.

No, if you're a S/T holder in EL1 or 3 it was always £50 for adults. £60 was EL2 to non-members (in the non-corporate half).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.