City v QPR (pre-match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Sinclar for sure, Maicon too I think, btw Suarez just tweeted that he si in the squad for the QPR game

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/DenisSuarez36" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/DenisSuarez36</a>

Richard said:
Did Sinclair and Maicon sign in time?

sinclair yes; his paperwork went through before 12 o clock

maicon i don't think so, plus theres a rumour in the maicon thread that he won't be coming to city until after the international break

Richard said:
Did Sinclair and Maicon sign in time?

I read that Sinclair did sign in time, so will probably be in the squad but i'm not sure if he'll make the bench. Maicon is still in Italy and won't be meeting up with the team till after the international break according to the OS.

SilvaLining said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
SilvaLining said:
Suarez tweeted he's in the squad for tomorrow

yeh good for him to get recognition, probably won't be on the bench though

No he will be in the squad, so on the bench

more than 18 players are named in the squad, on tunnel cam last season you would regularly see the likes of razak entering the dressing room with the team but not be on the bench

---------------------------HART---------------------------------------

---ZABALETA---------KOMPANY---------LESCOTT----------CLICHY------

----------------------RODWELL------TOURE-----------------------------

SILVA-----------------------TEVEZ----------------------NASRI----------

--------------------------DZEKO----------------------------------------

Pantillimon
Toure
Kolorov
Balotelli
Sinclair
Milner

----------------Hart

Zabs---Kompany----Lescott--Clichy

-------Yaya--------Rodwell

---Silva-------Nasri-------Sinclair

--------------Tevez

Have QPR sold out their allocation?

I'm seeing on Twitter that QPR have pretty much filled both tiers for tomorrows clash. Very few Clubs are doing that at City now (going for Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and U****d last season) - and now it's two consecutive seasons for the Super Hoops. That's not bad going for the distance and the late kick off.

Southampton should've bought more given it being their first Premiership match in years. And Swansea last season too because it was the first Premiership match ever!

Re: Have QPR sold out their allocation?

peoffrey said:
I'm seeing on Twitter that QPR have pretty much filled both tiers for tomorrows clash. Very few Clubs are doing that at City now (going for Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and U****d last season) - and now it's two consecutive seasons for the Super Hoops. That's not bad going for the distance and the late kick off.

Southampton should've bought more given it being their first Premiership match in years. And Swansea last season too because it was the first Premiership match ever!

Swansea didn't do too bad, considering it was a Monday night and the distance they have to travel, believe me it's fucking long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.