City v QPR (pre-match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Have QPR sold out their allocation?

It's a good turnout but the ticket prices will have a lot to do with it, much cheaper than the £49 or £51 Southampton fans had to pay.

peoffrey said:
I'm seeing on Twitter that QPR have pretty much filled both tiers for tomorrows clash. Very few Clubs are doing that at City now (going for Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and U****d last season) - and now it's two consecutive seasons for the Super Hoops. That's not bad going for the distance and the late kick off.

Southampton should've bought more given it being their first Premiership match in years. And Swansea last season too because it was the first Premiership match ever!

Heard they have asked for an extra allocation to accomodate the players who are not in their 18!!!

if Mancini is going to insist on keeping a back 3 i'd go for 3-4-3 -

Hart
Toure-Kompany-Lescott
Zabaleta-Yaya-Barry-Clichy
Silva-Tevez-Nasri

although i'd like to see us revert back to 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 -

Hart
Zabaleta-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Milner-Yaya-Barry
Silva-Tevez-Nasri

we shall see

Only two sets of fans brought over 2800 to the Etihad for a Premier League game last season. They were Spurs and Everton. Others came close but not many. QPR were one of those and it's good to see they're bringing a lot tomorrow.

HellasLEAF said:
Seriously, why didn't Clichy start…

Hope to never see that happen again.

Because his wife had just given birth. Am I stuck in the matrix?

hart
zab
kompany
lescott
clichy
rodwell
yaya
nasri
silva
tevez
balotelli

subs:

pantilimon
dzeko
kolarov
kolo
milner
sinclair
razak/suarez

mansour's tow ropes said:
hart
zab
kompany
lescott
clichy
rodwell
yaya
nasri
silva
tevez
balotelli

subs:

pantilimon
dzeko
kolarov
kolo
milner
sinclair
razak/suarez

This will the best city team.

no matter who plays we have to give them a proper thrashing, hopefully good enough to strip the clueless rag twat off his job. i like QPR and wish they get a conventional coach ASAP to begin tidying this mess of a team.

Колобок said:
no matter who plays we have to give them a proper thrashing, hopefully good enough to strip the clueless rag twat off his job. i like QPR and wish they get a conventional coach ASAP to begin tidying this mess of a team.
Hughes has put a bloody good team together for a total of about £15 million, they could get top 6 if they play it right IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.