City v QPR (pre-match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario is worth another go at home so for me its.

Hart
Zab
clichy
Kompany
Lescott
Rodwell
Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Mario
Tevez<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm --<br /><br />Mario is worth another go at home so for me its.

Hart
Zab
clichy
Kompany
Lescott
Rodwell
Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Mario
Tevez

MCFC LA Blues Watching The QPR Game

MCFC LA Blues meeting to watch the game

MCFC v QPR - 9.01.12 - 9:30 am

On The Rocks Bar Redondo Beach, California (Los Angeles)

<a class="postlink" href="https://maps.google.com/maps?q=on+the+rocks+redondo+beach&ll=33.845736,-118.393435&spn=0.00998,0.021973&oe=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&hq=on+the+rocks&hnear=0x80c2b4914349b913:0xffcff8db541cf165,Redondo+Beach,+CA&cid=0,0,16594987847923475316&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://maps.google.com/maps?q=on+the+r ... 16&iwloc=A</a>

If you want more info pm me

See you there

Very interested in the 11 QPR will name, with all their ins and outs, I reckon between the both of us we could field an XI that won't be eligible to play on Saturday

Leslie might have signed another 20 players by then.

Its probably a great time to play them with all that upheaval. Plus after the last couple of home games City are probably due a more straightfoward victory sooner rather then later.

Be nice if they have a shot that does not end up in the net. Recent goals to shots ratio conceded is ridiculous especially at Etihad.

----------------------Hart---------------------
Zabaleta---Vinnie K---Lescott-----Clichy
----------------Yaya----Rodwell------------
Nasri---------------Tevez-------------Silva
---------------------Dzeko-------------------

Silva and Dzeko have to come in tomorrow. Silva looked sharp last week when he came on and we missed his spark and creativity. He will only get sharper with game time. Mario looked off the pace last week, and for me Dzeko has looked quite good. Scored against Southampton and put himself about, and he was getting chances last week. The more games Dzeko plays, the more confident he gets, and a confident Dzeko up with a fully fit Tevez could prove to be lethal.

3-1 City, but I am hoping we can keep a clean sheet and start to look solid again.

Not sure how we will line up, probably give Sinclair a start. Would like a clean sheet but I think its 3-1 City (Hopefully!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.