City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dribble said:
jrb said:
Typical!

Rags hitting a bit of form just before the Derby.

2 up at West Ham and Mata playing in the No 10 role.

The penny has finally dropped for Davy.

In reality RVP's injury has forced Davy to play Mata in his preferred role.

Don't think it's going to be as easy as we'd hoped for on Tuesday.
This was excatly my fear and reasoning when a few were celebrating RVP being out for 6 weeks. This has now forced Wee Davey to do what was obvious to everyone barr him and drop one of RVP, Shrek or Mata as they can't fit into the same system. All the same #SOD (Through gritted teeth mind you).

All season its been a case of one step forward two steps back for United. They've had a few false dawns, decent runs, especially the win at Bayer. I was more worried that they would get knocked out of the CL, lose to WHU and that we would play them when they were at their absolute lowest. That would have guaranteed a shock.

Anyone know who the ref is?

My money's on Anthony Taylor with Lee Mason 4th Official (like Hull away, only reversed so it's not so obvious!)

I want us to go out and press them all over the pitch. Don't give them a second. The amount of times Liverpool nicked the ball of there midfield and went onto attack was countless. Milner and clichy to start with navas to come on against an old tired evra. The only thing that worries me is lack of pace up front with kun injured. Jones vidic will like the tussle with the big lads of dzeko and negredo and there weak link is pace through the massive holes in there back line. Win the battle/work rate and our quality wins us the game. Simple :)

bluemoon32 said:
I think it's going to be a much tougher game than some on here seem to believe.
Derby games are tough to call and they would love to put a dent in our title aspirations.
Must win game and i'm swaying between a draw or a narrow win for us, maybe 1-2.

The one earlier in the season wasn't that tough. I think you give rags too much credit.
They really are that shit at the mo.

bert's broken neck said:

My money's on Anthony Taylor with Lee Mason 4th Official (like Hull away, only reversed so it's not so obvious!)

Michael Oliver....bit of a weak ref and the type to be intimidated by wiggy and co...

Sky Blue said:
bert's broken neck said:

Michael Oliver....bit of a weak ref and the type to be intimidated by wiggy and co...

Thanks Blue - it could be a lot worse imho!

City will win quite easily our midfield will dominate from start to finish.
rooney will get stressed up and be shown a red card.
3 - 0, Nasri Yaya Silva easy-peasy.

hate to say it, but it wont be a walk over, derbies are notorious for throwing up odd results, and you just know they will be up for it, still going for us, but maybe 2-1, it wont be a stroll, though personally i hope we smash the fuckers for a cricket score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.