City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Just found this gem on the caf:

Fellaini and Toure should be a titanic tussle. The Derby in September came far too early for Fellaini and he wasn't fully match-fit. He's well in the groove now and I fancy him to nullify Toure.

What a well informed gentleman he is... the only thing Fellani could nullify is the skid marks in my toilet bowl

Fellaini and Toure should be a titanic tussle. The Derby in September came far too early for Fellaini and he wasn't fully match-fit. He's well in the groove now and I fancy him to nullify Toure.
He's an especially deluded rag, even some of the others on there were calling him out on that.

I'd like to think that was tongue in cheek for his sake, but it really isn't, is it?

aguero93:20 said:

He's an especially deluded rag, even some of the others on there were calling him out on that.

And he is still dreaming of his first visit to the theatre of shite

Hart
Zabaleta - Kompany - Demichelis - Clichy
Javi Garcia - Fernandinho
Navas - Yaya Toure - Silva
Jovetic

Pantilimon; Boyata, Lescott, Kolarov, Nasri, Milner, Negredo.

--

Dominate the midfield. Apply pace up front. Stick two CBs in who know how to deal with crosses. Push Yaya forward.

Just don't think they'll cope if we play this team.

Milner always plays well at the swamp - is he a better option than Navas for this one?

I hope clichy (I think he will start) has got the right studs in and doesn't slip all game like he has done in some other games.

No way i'd start with Jovetic, he'd probably fall to pieces in the first 5 minutes.
Bring him on for last 20 but we can't start him.

energy energy energy.

we will know in the first minute how our boys feel about it.

we start properly and no worries; if we don't then it's a 50/50 situation.

win and I will feel like favourites for the title.

CTIDCTID
CTIDCTID
CTIDCTID
CTIDCTID
CTIDCTID

come on!

next week with next 2 fixtures could make or break us. Win the next 2 games and we win league in my opinion. These 2 away games are gigantic.
Im still nervous.

Now the white Pelé scored the best ever goal to be ever scored for the rest of the football life, hope he don't shin another pure fluke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.