Not open for further replies.
Champions2012! said:
aguero93:20 said:
Champions2012! said:
The red shite seem pretty optimistic in their pre match thread on ragcafe
Link?

Code:
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/manchester-united-v-manchester-city.387017/
Hah one of them thinks toilet brush is going to be ' titanic', deluded fucker, cheers for the link.

Champions2012! said:
The red shite seem pretty optimistic in their pre match thread on ragcafe

They always are till the game actually starts and they realise they cant compete in any area.
After recent derbies , just love reading their in match thread. I'll be at work during the match
this time but will watch later not knowing the result.

Champions2012! said:
aguero93:20 said:
Hah one of them thinks toilet brush is going to be ' titanic', deluded fucker, cheers for the link.

Don't know if he's serious
I fancy him (Fellaini) to nullify Toure.
I really hope one particular poster on there has it right and it's the family man and toilet brush in midfield with carrick at centre half, that would double our chances of winning.

Would be good to see Aguero back

We have enough without him

Zab, Kompany, Demi, Kolerov

Fernandinho, Toure,

Milner, Silva, Nasri

Jovetic

1 - 3

zandvoort blue said:
Who will Sky have as their studio pundits, I`m going for:

Missing father Dwight Yorke (Rag connection)
Schmeichel (City connection)
Redknapp (neutral, but as firmly pro scouse will be right behind the Rags)
What a sad reflection on the way our club is represented in the media that the above could very well be true.

bluemc1 said:
robbie1973 said:
Good evening people. I hope that this is in the correct thread, if not, could the admin or mods do the necessary please.

Hello, I am an admin on the Manchester United forum "United Reds", many of us moving over from Red Cafe. First of all this is not intended to be any attempt at flaming each others clubs, merely an attempt to gauge the feelings heading into Tueday nights game. This season we are doing a feature called 'Ask The Opposition', where we go on forums of opposition teams prior to the match and ask questions before posting the responses in a thread on there.

If any of you could answer any of these questions (answer as many/or as few as you want), it would be much appreciated. Our site address is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.unitedreds.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.unitedreds.net/</a> We will also, if you allow us to, also publish the answers to the questions as a blog and will link you guys to it. Again, if that is ok with you.

Question 1

Let’s get it out of the way, what are your thoughts on Manchester United and in particular Moyes this season who hasn't performed to the best of his abilities? Both very poorQuestion 2

Do you think that you are in with a good shout of winning the league?
Yes
Question 3

Who has been your best player over the last season or so? Has there been any remarkable improvements from those who lacked certain qualities?
Best Player Silva- most improved Joe HartQuestion 4

Who is your most hated Manchester United player and why?
Keane,ending a City players carreer and bragging in a book..yet still gets to be a pundit..
Question 5

What are your thoughts about Manuel Pellegrini, is he the sort of manager who could take you to Champions league success?
Has more chance with us than Moyes with you.Question 6

What does Manchester United versus Manchester City mean to you as a fan?
Its our Derby day..shame it isnt yours..but thats just a get out excuse for you
Question 7

We have played against each other many times over the years. Which is your favourite game against us, and why?
1-6..do I really need say owt else??
Question 8

Do you ever miss the atmosphere at Maine Road compared to the Etihad stadium?
Weve moved on and up since then. Question 9

What are your predictions for the game this Sunday?
that was 4-1 to us.. this tuesday will be 1-4 city
I would like to thank you all for taking the time to responding to all questions and most important of all, your brutal honesty.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
zandvoort blue said:
Who will Sky have as their studio pundits, I`m going for:

Missing father Dwight Yorke (Rag connection)
Schmeichel (City connection)
Redknapp (neutral, but as firmly pro scouse will be right behind the Rags)
What a sad reflection on the way our club is represented in the media that the above could very well be true.

You missed out Paddy Crerand for an unbiased view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.