City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
No, no. Twat is good with me. Absolutely it is!

And yes, it was an agenda post, though tongue in cheek in it's cheekiness.

you are a Blue, so never a twat, especially not in derby week. Excellent cheekiness, but I think deep down you are an agenda-ist
How dare you! The world is peaceful and serene, with no corruption whatsoever! ;-)

that definitely sounds like a sardonic comment from someone who truly believes in the agenda; so all this time you have been an undercover agenda-ist Mr Pig, very very clever

Derby week, nothing like it! I'm on tenterhooks just waiting for MP's press conference :)

BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
BringBackSwales said:
you are a Blue, so never a twat, especially not in derby week. Excellent cheekiness, but I think deep down you are an agenda-ist
How dare you! The world is peaceful and serene, with no corruption whatsoever! ;-)

that definitely sounds like a sardonic comment from someone who truly believes in the agenda; so all this time you have been an undercover agenda-ist Mr Pig, very very clever
Haha, i've been accused of worse I suppose, like having 28k+ posts on a City forum, despite being a 'rag twat', so this is water off a ducks back. ;-)

Pidge has previously assured me he's not playing Devil's Advocate on the agenda.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BringBackSwales said:
You might not agree with him, but there's really no need to call him a pig.

short for Pigeonho mate, what is the official short form of Pigeonho?
Weasel.
As I told the unstable one last week, it's Ferret. Failsworth Ferret.

Pigeonho said:
Pigeonho said:
As I told the unstable one last week, it's Ferret. Failsworth Ferret.
Apologies Mr Pig ;-)
Better.

What are you saying for tomorrow night then mate? A win?
I think so, yes. Our midfield should have far too much power for them. It's a shame Sergio's injured as he would rip their back line to pieces, but we can hardly have any complaints about how the injury dice have fallen in this game. I reckon 3-1 to us. The granny-banger is bound to score one I'm afraid.

Looking forward to it immensely. I've been at the folks all weekend. My sister up from London and my two brothers here too, so me in a house of five rags. As you can imagine my piss taking has been utterly remorseless. Going to the game with my dad on Tuesday in spite of the protests from my mum and younger brother. I put the request in when the fixtures came out. It's not everybody's cup of tea, but sitting among them when things are going well for us is most entertaining as far as I'm concerned.

Your prediction? Similar I guess from your output these last few days.

Pigeonho said:
Apologies Mr Pig ;-)
Better.

What are you saying for tomorrow night then mate? A win?
I think so, yes. Our midfield should have far too much power for them. It's a shame Sergio's injured as he would rip their back line to pieces, but we can hardly have any complaints about how the injury dice have fallen in this game. I reckon 3-1 to us. The granny-banger is bound to score one I'm afraid.

Looking forward to it immensely. I've been at the folks all weekend. My sister up from London and my two brothers here too, so me in a house of five rags. As you can imagine my piss taking has been utterly remorseless. Going to the game with my dad on Tuesday in spite of the protests from my mum and younger brother. I put the request in when the fixtures came out. It's not everybody's cup of tea, but sitting among them when things are going well for us is most entertaining as far as I'm concerned.
Good for you mate. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.