City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not nervous about it being a derby. Nervous about dropping points as I am for every game.

Can't wait to get in there and sing about them being the worst champions ever. Payback and all that after last season

My mate at work has just had a text off his supporters club saying they have been allocated some extra tickets from the ticket office for tomorrow night

Any ideas why they would hold some back rather than offering them through loyalty points as normal?

Priorities:
Play well, earn a good result.
Maintain league momentum upwards.

Then:
Payback.
Keep their karaoke crap off the tannoys!
Give them reason to crawl further under...

Anyone want a ticket? Take a deep breath and sign up! Seems there's problem selling out.

MU OS

2519:45Tue
Manchester CityOld Trafford

Tickets & Car Parking

Tickets for this fixture are on sale to Members and you can select your seats below. If you aren’t an Official Member, you can purchase this in the same transaction to secure your seats now.

Please note that car parking can be purchased and that all tickets are subject to a 3% booking charge.

A limited number of Matchday VIP packages are available for this fixture

Really nervous about this game, not cause its Rags, will be same every game now knowing max pts in each wins us the title. Hoping Negredo starts, with Yaya more advanced, Garcia and Fern in CM. I'd start Clichy over Kolarov, need someone who will want to defend on our left.

ell said:
Can see us dropping points here, horrible week hate the run up to the derby
I'm just glad it's a midweek game so there's less build up and waiting involved, although derby day itself gives me the shits

If we can take 6 points from the next 2 games, I think the title is ours. That way we can afford a slip up against Liverpool and the rest of the games are all easily winnable. The only stumbling block I can see is Everton but by then they will all be thinking about their holidays and world cup places whilst we will still be fighting for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.