City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions2012! said:
LoveCity said:
United are such a massive club that I just went on their website and, if I was a rag member, I could still get a ticket for tomorrow. :)

iOqe0g1.jpg

Truly the biggest club on the planet.

to be fair its a fucking long way from Bournemouth and Milton Keynes on a Tuesday night

3 Points! That's all that matters, by any means necessary.

Glad kompany will be back for this game and raring to go, got a well deserved rest with that suspension as well.

Even though I wanted another 1-6 but at this moment I just want three points. If we win our remaining games we sin the league

I think we will go 5 in midfield, well I hope so anyway:

-------------------------Hart------------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Demichelis--Clichy
-------------Fernandinho--Yaya---------------
Navas----------------Silva-----------------Nasri
----------------------Negredo----------------------

I would play Kolarov over Clichy but I can see Manuel wanting to cover that side for either Valencia or Januzaj.

Not sure about strikers at the moment, something tells me it will be Negredo.

Not nervous 1 bit.. last time I felt not nervous 1 bit was prior to the sick swan.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:50 pm --<br /><br />
brotherblue said:
3 Points! That's all that matters, by any means necessary.

Glad kompany will be back for this game and raring to go, got a well deserved rest with that suspension as well.

Even though I wanted another 1-6 but at this moment I just want three points. If we win our remaining games we sin the league

You devil you..

Hart

zabba
clichy
kompany
demichellis

fernandinho
yaya
Silva

nasri
milner
dzeko

Gonna be tight hopfully get a goal or 2 up then get garcia on and let yaya destroy them.

can't decide if I want to play Garcia or Milner, with Dzeko up top and Nasri, Yaya, Silva behind.

Don't think either would let us down at the moment.

I don't see this as a really tough fixture for us. As fans we invest a massive amount in the match but the teams approach it in a professional way, just as they do every other game.
Utd have a lot of injury problems at the back and Vidic is suspended. There's every reason to be confident about getting the result. I think we will win it comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.