City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemooninho said:
So whats the plan with this 6th minute vigil for Wee Davey boy? Is it going ahead?

"All we are saying.......Is give Dave a chance"
this would be awesome and so fucking funny to boot

In my opinion we should win this game with our midfield , yaya , ferna and silva against carrick , microphone head and dont mata is a no contest , add nasri, negredo and navas/milner into the mix and we should have too much , hopefully anyway .......

Pam said:
Oh I can't stand them. I even hate their socks. This is no lie. Also, you watch tonight. There will be 11 twats out there in red. Within the first five minutes, you'll be able to say

"Look at that twat with a bog brush for hair, and here comes that twat whose name is spelt SHOUT but pronounced ROONEY. The twat has extra large shorts, don't you know. Oh and look at that one with the zimmer frame. Giggs is taking the absolute fucking piss now with this ..oh and here's Stan Laurel, who looks as if he may have had his 27th cranial plate shift with more to come. Look at the poison dwarf twat Evra and that Dutch. RVP, who is feigning injury again because he can't stand the ginger goblin. Look at the cheating fucker, Young, as well. Another twat.

Why though? Is it compulsory to be a complete and utter arse-hole in every way imaginable before you can play for the rags. It cannot be a coincidence that after literally 100 years of history, United have failed to sign even one player who wasn't a complete and utter fornicator. Everyone do the maths.

Kidd seems alright.

1395750841110.jpg

Proper nervous for this one and I don't know why. It's just one of those where you can't see us winning but then think but they are wank! Then again though I had this feeling last year and again for this years home match but we put 6 past them over those 2 games.

aguero93:20 said:
Pam said:
Oh I can't stand them. I even hate their socks. This is no lie. Also, you watch tonight. There will be 11 twats out there in red. Within the first five minutes, you'll be able to say

"Look at that twat with a bog brush for hair, and here comes that twat whose name is spelt SHOUT but pronounced ROONEY. The twat has extra large shorts, don't you know. Oh and look at that one with the zimmer frame. Giggs is taking the absolute fucking piss now with this ..oh and here's Stan Laurel, who looks as if he may have had his 27th cranial plate shift with more to come. Look at the poison dwarf twat Evra and that Dutch. RVP, who is feigning injury again because he can't stand the ginger goblin. Look at the cheating fucker, Young, as well. Another twat.

Why though? Is it compulsory to be a complete and utter arse-hole in every way imaginable before you can play for the rags. It cannot be a coincidence that after literally 100 years of history, United have failed to sign even one player who wasn't a complete and utter fornicator. Everyone do the maths.

Kidd seems alright.

That Goater fellow seemed a gent too.

On paper we are favourites. But I feel rags will be up for it. If they get the first goal in in could turn sour. I am uneasy with no Sergio and the beast badly out of form. We will see who is going to lead the attack. They key is to have a good possession % and create changes. I think it is going to be tight, very tight. But I will take 1:0 :-) Hope I am wrong and we will batter them 6:0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.