City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop referring to that filthy diving cheating twat as "christiano", its ****, twat or trannie. Anyone that goes mental cos another team mate scored instead of passing it to him, is an absolute twat of a bastard. I wouldn't have him cleaning the fucking bogs at our place. I absolutely despise "it"

Yes, he used to play for the rags but what he's done since then is simply out of this world. His goalscoring feats are unmatched in football history and he's an all-time great. Even the most biased of us should be able to admit that

We're gonna get screwed over by the refs in this leg, UEFA will try their best to make it a Real v Bayern final.

Mangala/Vinny red coming for having the audacity to tackle Ronaldo.

Despite that, I think we'll win tonight and get screwed again in Madrid.

Think I'd play this team

_______________HART______________

_Sagna_Komps_Mangala_Clichy_

_____Fernando_Fernandinho_____

__Navas___DE BRUYNE___Silva__

_____________AGUERO____________

My big concern is down the flanks - just hope Clichy is fit. Just don't trust Kolarov. We need to really shore up the flanks.

What about Zaba & Sagna down right and Clichy & Navas or Kolarov down left.

I used to think we'd paid over the odds for Otamendi, but as it looks like we actually signed twin brother centre halves, perhaps it was good money after all.

As for the ref, sorry but I rate him highly.

I hope you make the atmosphere tonight sound like derby day on steroids - 90 minutes of the Aguero moment. I think- imho - we'll be stronger and better balanced for not having Yaya and I'm sure that the others will all be well up for it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...off-England-based-players-in-big-matches.html
Turkish referee Cuneyt Cakir's history of sending off England-based players in big matches
Cakir is not an official who thinks twice about sending off English football’s biggest names. Steven Gerrard, John Terry and Mario Balotelli have all been shown red cards in recent seasons by the insurance salesman from Istanbul, who is not a professional referee.
To be fair Cunty Cack has proved a good referee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.