City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he used to play for the rags but what he's done since then is simply out of this world. His goalscoring feats are unmatched in football history and he's an all-time great. Even the most biased of us should be able to admit that

Absolutely nothing to do with him playing for the rags.

He's a **** regardless of his footballing ability.

Stop being so wet

4 - 0 will do for me and no injuries. Take Aguero, Vinnie and KDB off early to give them a rest before Southampton and lets chuck in Tranny being sent off early doors for throwing a hissy fit...

I don't think we'll get beat that badly.

Please stop referring to that filthy diving cheating twat as "christiano", its ****, twat or trannie. Anyone that goes mental cos another team mate scored instead of passing it to him, is an absolute twat of a bastard. I wouldn't have him cleaning the fucking bogs at our place. I absolutely despise "it"
He was worse a CL final when they beat Atletico 4-1,when Real equalise in the 90th min all he does is raise his arm when Ramos scores and doesn't even join in the celebration when Bale puts them in front.But watch the prick when he scores the relatively unimportant fourth from the penalty spot it's all me-me,a absolute **** of a human being.

My big concern is down the flanks - just hope Clichy is fit. Just don't trust Kolarov. We need to really shore up the flanks.

What about Zaba & Sagna down right and Clichy & Navas or Kolarov down left.

Shoring up the flanks is the reason AK and Zab won't play...

Huge responsibility on silva tonight, he performs anywhere near the levels he did (defensively) v PSG and we'll get a spanking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.