City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%
I said yesterday I wouldnt play Silva and I stand by it
These games are one-offs. Ignoring legendary status etc, there is a job to be done and Sterling and Navas down both flanks would offer energy, pace and work ethic.
People slag Raheem off but he is extremely 'keen' in these CL games and would help Clichy up against Bale and Carvajal..

I just dont think we will have enough 'settled' possession in the 3/4 mark of the pitch if that makes sense, where Silva likes to dictate and make us tick
Our attacks will be fast, direct and perhaps not too frequent... something which would suit a forward line of
Navas KDB Sterling
Aguero
I agree to this. Would also go with Sterling from the start instead of Silva.

Let's do a Schalke on them and really "Frighten Europe to Death". It's about time we re-announced ourselves on the European stage.

5-1 City.

That'll give Wio something to cry about.
You gave me an idea. The players probably don't read this forum but if they win by two clear goals tonight I'm going to donate a fiver to a kids charity.

Wonder if it's worth dropping Silva tonight and playing Sterling on the left. Both of their full-backs like to bomb on and Clichy will need all the help he can get. It'd be a big call but it worked a treat in Sevilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.