City v Real Madrid post match

I look at it this way - we have not failed to score away from home in this years CL - get in..............

Could have been worse. We're still very much in it. However the substitutions were not thought out at all. This was never the game for Kelechi so early and sterling? god help us he has regressed so much since he has joined us its unreal. He is more dangerous to us than the opposition. All to play for still!!

Can't complain with the clean sheet but feels like a big opportunity missed not scoring at least once with no Ronaldo and unfit Benzema. They don't find it difficult scoring at home either.

He was getting pelters at the game but I thought he was spot on. Fans are funny at times screaming at the ref for giving a foul against us when it is a clear one! Bloke near me was going apeshit at him all night. The refs in Europe are just so much better than in the prem. I suppose they are the best in their leagues though.

Refereeing was interesting. At some moments i thought he was great, then at others quite questionable.

Vinnie gave away some suspect 'fouls' on attacking corners in the first half, Ramos somehow didn't get booked for his studs on Fernandinho's ankle, and Aguero allegedly fouled Carvajal in one of our rare dangerous ventures forward??

That being said, ref could've easily given pens and more bookings to our boys when the Madrid players went down easily, but most of the time called play on.

Boring game too, save for Joe's heroics. Not too optimistic heading into the second leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.