City v Real Madrid post match

Talk sport saying our fans were shit, personally don't think it was that bad. Twas. Good result

watched it on fox soccer usa they were saying how good the crowd was and not a biased word against us,thats where im tuning into when i cant make a game
Anytime I here these stories about commentators being biased, I feel bad for those watching on BBC or wherever the fuck you all watch Rio. It is so much better on Goz. Especially when they don't invite the Ex pool folks to the halftime room :-)

I thought exactly the same...but they were made to look a lot better after Dave went off and we changed the formation. Also our two defensive mids tired as the game went on. Inevitable with the work they put in and the extra work they had to do when the formation changed.

Those two worked their socks off for the first 60 mins. Real defended well too. It was a tight game bar 15 mins when they were on top.

I just hope tonight has shown Pellegrini that he should never take De Bruyne out of the middle again. We looked the better team up until the injury. Then 2nd best until the final whistle.

Refereeing was interesting. At some moments i thought he was great, then at others quite questionable.

Vinnie gave away some suspect 'fouls' on attacking corners in the first half, Ramos somehow didn't get booked for his studs on Fernandinho's ankle, and Aguero allegedly fouled Carvajal in one of our rare dangerous ventures forward??

That being said, ref could've easily given pens and more bookings to our boys when the Madrid players went down easily, but most of the time called play on.

Boring game too, save for Joe's heroics. Not too optimistic heading into the second leg.

Not a boring game for me mate - 0-0 enjoyable game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.