City v Real Madrid post match

Not a bad result. Still firmly 50/50 in my eyes. Yes Ronaldo will be back and fully fit which is a scary thought BUT predominantly our best performances this year have been away in the CL. I'm optimistic if we play the right team. We'll score over there I'm 100% confident of that!
I think in hindsight if Manuel had the opportunity to make the sub again he would have brought Raheem on and kept the shape we had. I know it's easy saying it now but I think we would have nicked it. Everyone loves Kelechi but tonight wasn't the right time for him unfortunately.

We are 90 minutes and a draw/win from a champions league final. Let that sink in blues.

We can do this, believe!!!! Score in Madrid, keep it tight, hit them on the counter, keep the midfield close, press, its possible... ?????

Heard that Madrid haven't conceded a goal at the Bernabeau in the CL this season, scoring 18. Doesn't look good reading.

Roma had at least four clear chances to score and didn't take any of them.

We need to be a lot more creative than tonight though (or brilliant on the counter attack).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.