City v Richmond - Ted Lasso / Pep appearance P5

Class from city and pep. No other team let their actual staff to be filmed on Ted Lasso. And what an actor pep is haha. Is there nothing that man can’t do?

I've not watched any Ted Lasso but it's been dialled into my watch list for a very long time so def catching up.

What's this thread about though? There was some Man City episodes from 2021 - is this just an update episode for the series (appreciate I'm way behind these!)?

Going by the general approval of the show in a forum of miserable gits I must be one of the most miserable.

I watched a few episodes and it seemed like the core of the series revolved around the usual tired tropes of Americans not understanding football and that somehow being hilarious..

Fuck those cockney wannabe twats and fuck that Judas Jamie Tartt.

Can’t believe Pep was being all pally with that muppet yank manager either.

We need to take a long hard look at ourselves. Only one game to go and the title is on the line, just not good enough from the lads today at all. absolutely fucking shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.