City v Saints post match

I see it as one of Silva and Gundogan should play, but not both. Fernandinho and De Bruyne are too important.

I should have been clearer mate.

Kevin is Dave's natural replacement and would get the nod every time for me.

Centrally in behind the striker he is world class.

We are in disarray, not won in five, firing blanks, rags unlucky, Bill bailey injured, Harry the elbow injured, Luiz should have seen red, FFS !!

Man City
Tarquins
Dippers
Chavs
Spuds
Toffees
rags

Yep !!!

Awful first half. Better second half.

Yet again we gift a goal to the opposition.

And I really don't think booong at full time was needed.

It was the time wasting from Southampton and the ref that were getting boo'ed not the team and it certainly was needed; it was ridiculous. Southampton killed almost a full minute in stoppage time and Clattenburg didn't add time on to account for it.

We've obviously hit the brick wall. I'm sure the same happened to the mickeys under klipperty around the same time of the season, the played the pressing game and it worked for a while and then it suddenly stopped and results went against them. We could be two points clear but we're not, we've had a lull and are struggling to find that killer blow. Teams may have sussed us out but we keep playing this attacking football, we are top of the league albeit on goal difference. The thing is after that run of 10 wins everybody I think got a bit too excited, we set the bar too high too early so anything less than a win is going to hurt and look bad.
Pep is only 3 months into his 3 years and his methods are already having an effect. We just need to get a bit of luck, a bit of a rub of the green , maybe score a scruffy goal to win. I prefer to look at it as 2 defeats in 15. Fuck this not won in 5 bollocks. 2 defeats in your first 15 games as a new manager is fannytastic if you ask me and it doesn't matter if you are Kev from the dog and duck or pep Guardiola, it's a great start and it shouldn't be overlooked. The difference in our play is black and white. We look fantastic and can only get better. Ride this little rut out, it's not even a crisis, and we'll be laughing at the end of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.