City v Southampton August 19th - Tickets (merged)

Re: City v Southampton August 19th - Tickets wanted

Need one in South Level 2 for this..Adult or OAP as a treat for my old dear.. She is 67 but appreciate maybe easier to get an adult.

If anyone can help then please pm me.

I'm a Platinum member, but as the TicEx isn't up yet and may not be in time for S'ton, how would I go about selling a couple of tickets for the game? I've never done it before. Can I request paper tickets from the club and they'd deactivate my card for that game?

Stuey said:
I'm a Platinum member, but as the TicEx isn't up yet and may not be in time for S'ton, how would I go about selling a couple of tickets for the game? I've never done it before. Can I request paper tickets from the club and they'd deactivate my card for that game?

No, because strictly speaking they're not transferable. You would need to sell them to someone you trust so you can get them back if you're not going to the game.

Stuey said:

Bit dodgy due to your location, you would need to post them out and hope the poster returns them. Have you still got family in hulme? Post them there maybe. The buying could collect from them and hopefully return them. No big mither if they didn't cis you call the club and replace them before the next game but may cost you a tenner. Another way is you could send them to me and I'll swipe your buyer in and keep the cards on me till you can next visit the stadium.

Looking for two tix, anyone?
Booked the whole journey from germany yet.....

Need a ticket for me mate that's never been to a city game as coming from aus. Haha how bout piss off with ppl that post that.

Need 2 adult tickets for first home game just returned back to uk no joy at club without spending £600!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.