City V Southampton post match discussion

I really enjoyed the match.Thought we were great in spells bar our finishing.Second half was great entertainment and we showed true grit once again for a great win.Silva can never be as bad again and Carlos looks the part once more.Nasri is going to be another who will play a big part in our season.

BlueMooner87 said:
Chris in London said:
ABU inc GDR said:
SELL DZEKO!!

He was an embarrassment!

Other than the goal, yeah.

And that one in May.
Oh and the one vs wigan away
Oh and the four vs spurs away
Oh and the two vs filth away

Oh, I forgot the one at notts county when we were 1-0 down with 15 minutes to go but went on to win the cup.

My bad.

Chris in London said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Chris in London said:
Other than the goal, yeah.

And that one in May.

Oh, I forgot the one at notts county when we were 1-0 down with 15 minutes to go but went on to win the cup.

My bad.

Fuck that lets play Dzeko on his own up front against Liverpool...the guys a fucking clown and I'm sick of his lazy fuckin play!...He couldn't lead a front line to save his life, that's why none of the players pass to him. I know that I've committed a sin saying things as i see them and not burying my head in my ass but hey ho!...Theres enuff deluded City fand to make up for me!

Patl said:
great game in that we won. enjoyed the excitement but too close for comfort

not very impressed with rodwell at all. barry, dejong, milner much better any day.

imo lescott is a liability still despite last year's heroics. he makes me nervous every time he touches the ball. maybe a back three of vinny, zaba and clichy/richards. Then can use milner and kolarov on the wings in a 352. sell lescott please and use the money on other signings.

hope sergio is ok. tevez and nasri looked great. dzeko fumbled but got it when it counted. think kolarov can be a real impact this year based on the preseason but only had a minor role today. Balotelli looked good as well in his cameo

-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:44 pm --

have only been a city fan since mancini came over since I have followed him in his career. love the blues now but have to agree with you that the old guard or those accostomed to years of losing will never get it out of there system. can't teach old dogs new tricks.

i try to ignore those comments because often filled with self loathing of the team or internal self doubt. will take years for the blues to clean themselves of that but will eventually happen

sorry if this isnt your quote, but this is the biggest pile of bollox I have ever read, can tell you havent supported us for long ( aimed at the poster who wrote this :)

ABU inc GDR said:
Chris in London said:
BlueMooner87 said:

My bad.

Fuck that lets play Dzeko on his own up front against Liverpool...the guys a fucking clown and I'm sick of his lazy fuckin play!...He couldn't lead a front line to save his life, that's why none of the players pass to him. I know that I've committed a sin saying things as i see them and not burying my head in my ass but hey ho!...Theres enuff deluded City fand to make up for me!
What an idiot. Another goal! What more do you want? Striker's job to score goals and he's done it again

i♥city! said:
Dzeko shouldn't be sold ! he makes me laugh out loud whenever he plays and then in some mysterious way he gets a goal . Dzeko is like a clown and a footballer at the same time. I bet the kids love him .

Lazy player or not , you leave Dzeko in the side for 38 league games this season and he'll probably bag you 20 goals ..... that's the long and short of it , and that's probably what we'll miss if we get shut of him !

Marvin said:
ABU inc GDR said:
Chris in London said:

My bad.

What an idiot. Another goal! What more do you want? Striker's job to score goals and he's done it again

Are you fuckin deluded, nobody passes to him in the team beacuse he's useless, when we sell him next year we'll be lucky to get 15mill for him.

ABU inc GDR said:
Marvin said:
ABU inc GDR said:

Are you fuckin deluded, nobody passes to him in the team beacuse he's useless, when we sell him next year we'll be lucky to get 15mill for him.
You are tedious.

black mamba said:
Lazy player or not , you leave Dzeko in the side for 38 league games this season and he'll probably bag you 20 goals ..... that's the long and short of it , and that's probably what we'll miss if we get shut of him !

You've obvious;y never played football to any decent standard. Dzeko is our 4th choice striker and he's not lived up to expectation. No way is he worth 27mill that we paid for him, he has no fisrt touch and he is bobbins in the air.

It really does hurt me to say this but I'm sick of seeing his pathetic efforts on the pitch. You mark my words he will be sold next summer for 15 mill if were lucky and will never eclipse his performances for us!<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:49 pm --<br /><br />
taconinja said:
ABU inc GDR said:
Marvin said:

You are tedious.

Take your head out of the sand a smell the shit FFS! He's a fuckin donkey!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.