City V Southampton post match discussion

Match today should have been won by half time,
Having said that, mancini nearly fucked up in many aspects of todays game.
Did he take it serious enough by putting rodwell straight into team and messing around with formation we'd played all pre season to then revert back to last seasons formation.
Does he deliberately pick squads to get rid of players and make them unsettled. Kolo,johnson, dejong.
Pick best team and squad then worry if the leave in the window later.

ABU inc GDR said:
black mamba said:
Lazy player or not , you leave Dzeko in the side for 38 league games this season and he'll probably bag you 20 goals ..... that's the long and short of it , and that's probably what we'll miss if we get shut of him !

You've obvious;y never played football to any decent standard. Dzeko is our 4th choice striker and he's not lived up to expectation. No way is he worth 27mill that we paid for him, he has no fisrt touch and he is bobbins in the air.

It really does hurt me to say this but I'm sick of seeing his pathetic efforts on the pitch. You mark my words he will be sold next summer for 15 mill if were lucky and will never eclipse his performances for us!

-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:49 pm --

taconinja said:
ABU inc GDR said:
Are you fuckin deluded, nobody passes to him in the team beacuse he's useless, when we sell him next year we'll be lucky to get 15mill for him.
You are tedious.

Take your head out of the sand a smell the shit FFS! He's a fuckin donkey!

So roughly 66 goals in 111 appearances for Wolfsburg, 18 goals in 48 appearances for us, and 21 goals in 45 appearances for Bosnia... Man, that is some donkey.

SebastianBlue said:
ABU inc GDR said:
black mamba said:
Lazy player or not , you leave Dzeko in the side for 38 league games this season and he'll probably bag you 20 goals ..... that's the long and short of it , and that's probably what we'll miss if we get shut of him !

You've obvious;y never played football to any decent standard. Dzeko is our 4th choice striker and he's not lived up to expectation. No way is he worth 27mill that we paid for him, he has no fisrt touch and he is bobbins in the air.

It really does hurt me to say this but I'm sick of seeing his pathetic efforts on the pitch. You mark my words he will be sold next summer for 15 mill if were lucky and will never eclipse his performances for us!

taconinja said:
You are tedious.

So roughly 66 goals in 111 appearances for Wolfsburg, 18 goals in 48 appearances for us, and 21 goals in 45 appearances for Bosnia... Man, that is some donkey.

Like I said it pains me to have to call a spade a shovel but he's not good enough for us. He's 4th choice striker and rightfully so, has a shocking first touch and is not good enough for European competition. He has not been successful at City thus far as he's 4th choice striker and never will be, if we get 15mill for him next summer I'd be surprised. 18 goals in 48 appearances for the top scoring team in the EPL is not so good, compare his ratio to Kun, Carlito and Ballo and Dzeko is 6ft 3in tall.

ABU inc GDR said:
black mamba said:

taconinja said:
ABU inc GDR said:
Are you fuckin deluded, nobody passes to him in the team beacuse he's useless, when we sell him next year we'll be lucky to get 15mill for him.
You are tedious.

None of that has any bearing on the levels of tedium you bring. None. I could agree with you and would still rather be on the opposite side of the argument.

taconinja said:
ABU inc GDR said:
black mamba said:

taconinja said:
You are tedious.

None of that has any bearing on the levels of tedium you bring. None. I could agree with you and would still rather be on the opposite side of the argument.

Thats exactly why we were everybodys second favourite team. At least the heads warm burried deep in the sand. Why do our fans insist we have to be a charity club eh?

ABU inc GDR said:
taconinja said:
ABU inc GDR said:

Thats exactly why we were everybodys second favourite team. At least the heads warm burried deep in the sand. Why do our fans insist we have to be a charity club eh?
Come on, you can do better than that for a wind-up, can't you?

ABU inc GDR said:
SebastianBlue said:
ABU inc GDR said:

Like I said it pains me to have to call a spade a shovel but he's not good enough for us. He's 4th choice striker and rightfully so, has a shocking first touch and is not good enough for European competition. He has not been successful at City thus far as he's 4th choice striker and never will be, if we get 15mill for him next summer I'd be surprised. 18 goals in 48 appearances for the top scoring team in the EPL is not so good, compare his ratio to Kun, Carlito and Ballo and Dzeko is 6ft 3in tall.

How many 4th strikers in Europe scored 19 goals last season?

Look, I agree, his process is ugly...but his production is beautiful. His goals per minute were equal to the goal scoring leaders in the Prem. Hell, Dzeko was in the Top 10 in League goals last season....as a 4th striker!

Frankly I find it very strange that you go after Dzeko after this game. Silva was markedly worse, and expectations for him are much higher. What did you think of his performance today?

Very strange. Is this a WUM?

me an another blue had this argument not long into last season, he says get rid, i say keep. He is horrible to watch..its like hitting the slo mo button as soon as he gets the ball...but goals win games (no shit sherlock) not passes or possession. He'll score a few and they all count at the end of season, imagine no Dzeko goals last season...KEEP!

taconinja said:
ABU inc GDR said:
Marvin said:
What an idiot. Another goal! What more do you want? Striker's job to score goals and he's done it again

You are tedious.
He's a United fan on the wind-up.

I thought dzeko had a good game. He held the ball up well and most of all scored an important goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.