City V Southampton post match discussion

rodwell was solid.. he was very good except for one horrible mistake, that he wont make again

and well done nasri.. someone needs to make a highlightreel of nasri this game

1st goal - Lescott just gives the ball to Lambert

2nd goal - bad pass by Rodwell (which was the only mistake he did) though he played brilliant at first half

Silva still isn't fit which is understandable.

I thought this would be an easy game, Soton played brilliant.

Hope Kun's injury isn't a big one...

brummie blue said:
rather tough on rodwell
Really? Because as far as I'm concerned, this board would be organizing a lynching if it was Savic or Kolarov or a couple other players that made that heinous "pass" which gave a team just wanting not to get destroyed all their confidence.

DANNY O'B said:
i think the whole message on a t shirt thing has been done to death now. exciting if not too exciting game, that we couldve quite easily have not won today. all credit to soton they looked lethal infront of goal. nasri starting to show some of the form we saw at arsenal, he was tremendous today. now lets all go back to the de rossi thread..

Fuckin ridiculous, picking up needless yellow cards for that shit. Tell em to fuckin stop doing it City. Such small margins, the build up of yellows cards can be really important. Really fuckin annoys me.

Awful at the back again! Joleon was back to hot potato football and zab was constantly exposed! Lots to work on but 3 points is 3 points! Conceding too many goals though. I personally thought rodwell looked good and composed!! Would love de Rossi in by Liverpool though! :-)

Missed Nige today - we had no-one protecting the back 4 and coming out quickly to confront the man on the ball. Rodwell did ok but he´s no NDJ in that specific role. I sincerely hpe DDR is on the way if Nige departs

Nasri immense

DANNY O'B said:
TFC said:
taconinja said:
And Rodwell. Lots of people got really ticked off at me for being doubtful about him. Christ on a pogo stick.

Played really well. One errant pass does not a bad game make.

that mistake lead to a goal though so maybe it does?
Don't be such a twat. Every dog is allowed one bite. Well played Roddy.

Well if you ever wanted confidence we weren't resting on our laurels to retain the league title, that wasn't bloody it, that's for sure.

This game should really make people realize how important Gareth Barry is to this team. Can't play the high pressing style we do without a great CDM. Come back soon Gareth..

or sign De Rossi please...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.