City V Southampton post match discussion

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
lmjones1uk said:
A lot of rustiness out there today, need to put some hours in on the training groun.

Match scores:

Hart - 6

Clichy - 6
Kompany - 5
Lescott - 5
Zabba - 5

Yaya - 6
Rodwell - 5

Silva - 5
Nasri - 9

Tevez - 7
Augero - na

Balotelli - 6
Dzeko - 7
Kolarov - na

Why does Hart deserve a 6? Today he was not on his game at all. Very poor positioning for both goals and his distribution in the second half was extremely disappointing.

I thought his distribution was excellent, but out of position for both goals

DANNY O'B said:
TFC said:
taconinja said:
And Rodwell. Lots of people got really ticked off at me for being doubtful about him. Christ on a pogo stick.

Played really well. One errant pass does not a bad game make.

that mistake lead to a goal though so maybe it does?
After his mistake, he played like he dropped a load in his pants.

taconinja said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Hart, Silva, Lescott - must do better.
And Rodwell. Lots of people got really ticked off at me for being doubtful about him. Christ on a pogo stick.
I thought he was pretty good for his first game.Except for ''that'' miss pass.

taconinja said:
brummie blue said:
rather tough on rodwell
Really? Because as far as I'm concerned, this board would be organizing a lynching if it was Savic or Kolarov or a couple other players that made that heinous "pass" which gave a team just wanting not to get destroyed all their confidence.

It was his first game FFS!!

DANNY O'B said:
i think the whole message on a t shirt thing has been done to death now. exciting if not too exciting game, that we couldve quite easily have not won today. all credit to soton they looked lethal infront of goal. nasri starting to show some of the form we saw at arsenal, he was tremendous today. now lets all go back to the de rossi thread..

This^^
Spirited performance from the saints, bored to death of T-shirt messages. Should just let the football do the talking. 3 points as required.

taconinja said:
brummie blue said:
rather tough on rodwell
Really? Because as far as I'm concerned, this board would be organizing a lynching if it was Savic or Kolarov or a couple other players that made that heinous "pass" which gave a team just wanting not to get destroyed all their confidence.
Difference is Rodwell actually played well until his costly mistake.

lmjones1uk said:
andrewmswift said:
lmjones1uk said:
A lot of rustiness out there today, need to put some hours in on the training groun.

Match scores:

Hart - 6

Clichy - 6
Kompany - 5
Lescott - 5
Zabba - 5

Yaya - 6
Rodwell - 5

Silva - 5
Nasri - 9

Tevez - 7
Augero - na

Balotelli - 6
Dzeko - 7
Kolarov - na

a 5 is harsh on rodwell

He was at fault for there firt goal, he looked ok though but think he needs to help out full backs more (ala Barry and Milner)

Rodwell made one mistake. Silva made many including an atrocious one which could have cost us the points so how they can be marked both 5 is a little puzzling.

was it only me who felt Mancini was stubborn for not bringing De Jong and push Yaya in front?

I guess he really wants him out!

Salar said:
taconinja said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Hart, Silva, Lescott - must do better.
I thought he was pretty good for his first game.Except for ''that'' miss pass.
He was good in the first half when Southampton when we had a ton of possession and he wasn't being pressured sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.