City V Southampton post match discussion

pudge said:
taconinja said:
brummie blue said:
rather tough on rodwell
Really? Because as far as I'm concerned, this board would be organizing a lynching if it was Savic or Kolarov or a couple other players that made that heinous "pass" which gave a team just wanting not to get destroyed all their confidence.
Difference is Rodwell actually played well until his costly mistake.
Yeah as long as we dominated possession and he didn't have a threat coming near him he was godly.

You think I don't want to be wrong or something? I complimented him in the matchday thread after the first half. That second half was atrocious though.

nerve racking win, just like many times before. i think this is becoming the new typical city. we concede easily and then 2-3 goals in 15 minutes.
i think the defence was poorly set-up, but hey..

brilliant game by nasri and tevez, silva just wasn't there.. dzeko was variable. i hope he resolves his future in the club soon because it's taking toll on his form and game.

Not a great result of course, but coming from behind showed some grit and confidence. We didn't look panicky, just got the job done. That's a pretty mature attitude..

savo said:
DANNY O'B said:
i think the whole message on a t shirt thing has been done to death now. exciting if not too exciting game, that we couldve quite easily have not won today. all credit to soton they looked lethal infront of goal. nasri starting to show some of the form we saw at arsenal, he was tremendous today. now lets all go back to the de rossi thread..

This^^
Spirited performance from the saints, bored to death of T-shirt messages. Should just let the football do the talking. 3 points as required.
Nasri's was nice.

started off sloppy with an air of arrogance.glad this game is out of the way and now on to Liverpool.
Mancini's selection not the best and Silva has obviously not fully recovered fully from the euro's.

Hahaha typical bluemoon responses on here. Rodwell was solid for 95% of the game. Makes one mistake and he's ridiculed for it. Well played rodwell solid debut. Nasri was quality today proving his worth. Silva needs to catch up but he will. Well played Southampton aswell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.