City v Spurs Post Match Thread

gooner2 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I thought Spurs had done some really good business this summer but either it looked better than it actually was or AVB has fucked them up completely. I thought they'd easily get 4th over Arsenal but that looks a poor bet right now.

The day they finish ahead of us i think chicken will be leading the world. They will never finish ahead of us in ours lifetimes that for sure.

Hehe, a perfect weekend for you lot eh :D

I agree PB, i was slightly worries about them but they seem further away than i imagined they ever would be.

I do believe a trip to glory glory is in order :D

TCIB said:
gooner2 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I thought Spurs had done some really good business this summer but either it looked better than it actually was or AVB has fucked them up completely. I thought they'd easily get 4th over Arsenal but that looks a poor bet right now.

The day they finish ahead of us i think chicken will be leading the world. They will never finish ahead of us in ours lifetimes that for sure.

Hehe, a perfect weekend for you lot eh :D

I agree PB, i was slightly worries about them but they seem further away than i imagined they ever would be.

I do believe a trip to glory glory is in order :D

Great weekend. liverpool and united draw, spurs get battered and we go further clear at the top of the league. to be fair you were best team this weekend. awesome peformance . when you play like that you look speical.

Rammy Blue said:
drthingy said:
Don't know if it was shown on sky but who was the players chucking his guts up?

Sandro

He just realised that after being called the beast he really isn't, and that The Beast was giving him a total dicking

GornikDaze said:
Rammy Blue said:
drthingy said:
Don't know if it was shown on sky but who was the players chucking his guts up?

Sandro

He just realised that after being called the beast he really isn't, and that The Beast was giving him a total dicking

Your miles ahead of spurs deep down. their level below you and us.

Got this off the Spuds forum, Stats don't really paint a true picture do they

BZ2M0sZCAAAd3tC.jpg

gooner2 said:
ErnieBilko said:
At home again next weekend, so that will be back to back wins for a change this season.

Your beat swansea but to keep up for us you going to have to do buisness at southampton and brom .

Why don't you log out of here and enrol at your local college for an ESOL Course!

Your grasp of the English language is about as good as your grasp of football.

"B-b--but I'm disleksick... I'm not fick"

Last thing from Glory Glory, it made me laugh but how the hell did he become a Spurs fan!

Re: OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Man City

I work with 4 City fans
My boss is a City fan (I'll get a call before 8am tomorrow, guaranteed)
My parents are both City fans

Yes, tomorrow morning is going to be fun....thanks Tottenham, you've done it again

ArdwickBlue said:
gooner2 said:
ErnieBilko said:
At home again next weekend, so that will be back to back wins for a change this season.

Your beat swansea but to keep up for us you going to have to do buisness at southampton and brom .

Why don't you log out of here and enrol at your local college for an ESOL Course!

Your grasp of the English language is about as good as your grasp of football.

"B-b--but I'm disleksick... I'm not fick"

Their is no need to be rude mate. We can engage in civil discourse you know. Why do you have to be so rude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.