City v Spurs Post Match Thread

Mr. Aguia said:
Navas was fantastic. First game since the opener where he really effected the game. Glad to see him get some goals under his belt and get some confidence. Aguero as usual another superstar performance. Nasri has won me over, another very good game. Was very creative and on the counter was terrific. In the past he's slowed down the counter, not this season. Yaya and Dinho did well. Back 5 played well. Negredo the bargain of the season. Pants was solid, had a couple shaky moments on crosses but clean sheet is key.

Once again when we score early we are dominant. Hopefully we'll push on away from home.

Did well ???... The guy was outstanding...

gooner2 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I thought Spurs had done some really good business this summer but either it looked better than it actually was or AVB has fucked them up completely. I thought they'd easily get 4th over Arsenal but that looks a poor bet right now.

The day they finish ahead of us i think chicken will be leading the world. They will never finish ahead of us in ours lifetimes that for sure.

Holy shit what a Ragish comment, Is that you bacon face?

drthingy said:
Don't know if it was shown on sky but who was the players chucking his guts up?

Apparently sandro is clairvoyant...he knew what was coming so was sick as a parrot before his team mates..

If I'm honest, the half time scoreline didn't tell the full story. Thought we looked pretty pump at times. However, lookin at the bigger picture ;) some crackin individual performances today; Navas had a really good game, Lescott looked solid, Kun and The Beast were awesome. Nasri also put in a good shift. Right, cut the crap, SIX against a side that have spent an absolute fortune and are apparent CL contenders, (some were even tipping them for the title) well it's nothing short of fookin BRILLIANCE!

kippaxblue76 said:
Great team performance today, just sort out the away form now.

Just looked at the stats on the BBC only 11 fouls for them ??

Howard Webb was shocking, one of the best in the world my fucking arse.

You were magnficent today and you have one of best attacks in europe when you flow like that without a doubt. You were awesome today. just need to show it away from home.

Rammy Blue said:
drthingy said:
Don't know if it was shown on sky but who was the players chucking his guts up?

Sandro

I dunno if anyone caught it but Piers Morgan tried to have a go at a journalist when the journo's said "Sandro is sick" confusing him with a new twist on American slang of " having a bad day, wanting to go home or crying in the car after a break up" since he and the rest of Spurs were playing so poorly. The journo said, No... No Sandro is really sick lol.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I thought Spurs had done some really good business this summer but either it looked better than it actually was or AVB has fucked them up completely. I thought they'd easily get 4th over Arsenal but that looks a poor bet right now.

Thought the same. Beginning of the season I really thought Spurs had done well in the transfer window.

gooner2 said:
ErnieBilko said:
At home again next weekend, so that will be back to back wins for a change this season.

Your beat swansea but to keep up for us you going to have to do buisness at southampton and brom .

You've got Cardiff (A) soon as well, a few decent (ish) teams have come unstuck there you know.

Then CITY (A) & Chelsea (H) before Christmas are pretty tricky fixtures for you too.
Six points? We've caught teams with bigger leads in shorter spells before you know?

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
gooner2 said:
ErnieBilko said:
At home again next weekend, so that will be back to back wins for a change this season.

Your beat swansea but to keep up for us you going to have to do buisness at southampton and brom .

You've got Cardiff (A) soon as well, a few decent (ish) teams have come unstuck there you know.

Then CITY (A) & Chelsea (H) before Christmas are pretty tricky fixtures for you too.
Six points? We've caught teams with bigger leads in shorter spells before you know?

We will win our next two games mate. but i admit everton , city and chelsea in row will be a big test for us. of course you can catch us but you need to sort your away form out. at home you have been amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.