City v Spurs Post Match Thread

argyle said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I thought Spurs had done some really good business this summer but either it looked better than it actually was or AVB has fucked them up completely. I thought they'd easily get 4th over Arsenal but that looks a poor bet right now.

Thought the same. Beginning of the season I really thought Spurs had done well in the transfer window.

They would of did well if this was FIFA or Football manager, they've bought players that have been hyped up by those franchises for years and have actually peaked quite early.

gooner2 said:
ArdwickBlue said:
gooner2 said:
Your beat swansea but to keep up for us you going to have to do buisness at southampton and brom .

Why don't you log out of here and enrol at your local college for an ESOL Course!

Your grasp of the English language is about as good as your grasp of football.

"B-b--but I'm disleksick... I'm not fick"

Their is no need to be rude mate. We can engage in civil discourse you know. Why do you have to be so rude.

Gooner just log of for the night you are starting to annoy, we welcome supporters from other clubs and we have some really decent ones, but you are starting to become annoying

Ducado said:
Last thing from Glory Glory, it made me laugh but how the hell did he become a Spurs fan!

Re: OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Man City

I work with 4 City fans
My boss is a City fan (I'll get a call before 8am tomorrow, guaranteed)
My parents are both City fans

Yes, tomorrow morning is going to be fun....thanks Tottenham, you've done it again

My boss is a Spud - I nearly drove straight to work from the game to make sure I'm not late tomorrow. He will probably have a migraine though but I can wait...

gooner2 said:
Malty said:
This is the performance which will get the whole of Europe striking with fear. Are you watching Arsenal!

We know your great team going forward but you got to do like us away from home. But its going to be epic battle between best two attacks in league in three weeks on a saturday morning in december,. bring it on.

ORLY??

gooner2 said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Great team performance today, just sort out the away form now.

Just looked at the stats on the BBC only 11 fouls for them ??

Howard Webb was shocking, one of the best in the world my fucking arse.

You were magnficent today and you have one of best attacks in europe when you flow like that without a doubt. You were awesome today. just need to show it away from home.

Thankyou mr master of the bleeding obvious.

I don't actually think we played at full tilt today. I thought when we scored Spurs had a chance or two to level but after that it was all one way traffic.
Without VK,Silva aswell.
Isn't it amazing what a good thumping of Spurs does to improve the morale.
AVB looked totally drained in his post match interview and I am sure Souness is a City fan because he is so complimentary about us.Even Hoddle was.
I loved doing the Poznan again today...Brilliant atmosphere aswell thanks to the team.
Well done City and well done MP-Bang on the money today

Ducado said:
gooner2 said:
ArdwickBlue said:
Why don't you log out of here and enrol at your local college for an ESOL Course!

Your grasp of the English language is about as good as your grasp of football.

"B-b--but I'm disleksick... I'm not fick"

Their is no need to be rude mate. We can engage in civil discourse you know. Why do you have to be so rude.

Gooner just log of for the night you are starting to annoy, we welcome supporters from other clubs and we have some really decent ones, but you are starting to become annoying

Why i am become annoying. I have praised city for their peformance today.

gooner2 said:
Ducado said:
gooner2 said:

Why i am become annoying. I have praised city for their peformance today.

Just because you fawn us with faint praise, doesn't mean you are OK. Your total carping about anything Arsenal,
on a City Spurs thread. See you on 15th December if you're still about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.