City v Spurs post match

Scandalous. But was on the cards as soon as Clichy doesn't commit to the ball then turns his back to the cross, so so weak.
Some great performances though, that's the Sane I thought we signed more of that please. Jesus looks like he fancies it too.

Please, please, please let Vinnie withstand the rest of the season. We just need a bit of luck with him and we will be fine. Fair play to Kola as well. He had a bit of a wobble for a few matches around the Celtic game, but I think he has been pretty decent at CB.

Well you give some clues in the way you post. You do seem on the negative side of life, football wise.
I know that.

Have you mist the first part when I said we played really well...think i put it at the bottom of the post as well.....

It says more about people who only see the negatives!.....

His leg was offside from the angle shown in the replay.
I watched NBCSN in the States and their quick take was that Zaba had played him on. Too late now, and obviously tight call.

What pisses me off is how we get pulled out of our defensive positions so easily. Have a look at where Kola is when the ball is played in to Kane. The whole point of a back FOUR is to ALWAYS have at least one spare defender, ESPECIALLY when the other team is playing with one upfront and midfield runners. If only a CITY midfield RUNNER had kept pace with Son....!!!

Enjoyed that - best team and very unlucky. Proud to be a blue. Sick to death of the corruption.

Sane and silva (an honour to watch him) were great.

pep will make us special. He is starting to get us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.